Scheduled Maintenance March 13th 6 AM

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 13, 2014.

1. BigCrow

Patch is fullof bugs.
    I have engineer tool to lvl 6 and it's LOCKED! I can't use it, can't even take it. The same is for medical tool too!

SOE, bring me back my tools!
    What the actual hell?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. TheHandsOfLyr

Death Screen Revamp
    • The death screen has been redone to provide more information. The following can now be seen:
    • A minimap displaying the killer’s relative position to yours. The killer’s position will only be revealed if the killer was previously spotted. In the case where the killer was not spotted, only the general direction of the killer will be shown. (Please note: You are still really dead)
    • The killer’s and assister’s weapon attachments
    • The killer’s and assister’s last completed medal for the weapon they killed you with (Feel free to congratulate them on their recent murder!)
    • Your current progress towards your next medal and ribbon for your primary and secondary weapon
    • Up to 3 upcoming medals
    • Various session stats
    • A graph and XP event feed that summarizes your last life (Which as a reminder has been terminated.)
    • In the case where you did not register any significant XP events a helpful tip will be shown instead of a graph. (For veteran players this may include "You should attempt to die less" or "So to answer your question, yes, you were too close to that C4.")
    • The death screen can now stay up indefinitely. You can press any key to continue to the deployment screen after a couple seconds, however.
    So i guess you people didnt listen to us? i guess you really want this game to turn into one big noob fest were its just easy mode for everyone? Whats tjhe point of our test servers and the community feedback( 90 percwent of people did NOT WANT THIS ) if you guys are going to do the exact opposite. This games turning into one big **** show, im sorry but you game developers at SOE need to listen to our feedback!!
    • Up x 2
  3. lyravega

Feedback? LOL.

The PTS is there to let you preview stuff mate. They rarely listen to anything you write over there.
  4. EliteEskimo

Ya maybe deflect 1-2 HEAT rounds. Not and additional 5 for a total of 9! You're in a Liberator, not a Galaxy and are getting hit by a tank. If you are that heavily armored that you can take 9 High Explosive Anti-Tank rounds you should be going considerably slower.
    • Up x 3
  5. Autorelic

Told you two nights ago on TS that they'd do this, didn't I? Haha, SOE can be counted on something at least.

- Mackarias
  6. Aelyn

This is starting to look pretty familiar. Anyone who plays Battlefield 4 knows what I'm talking about - fixing one bug introduces three new, fixing those three will introduce nine new and so on. This update was absolute f*cking garbage.
  7. Tyluroth

**Killcam/New Death Screen Should Have a Toggle ON/OFF In Settings**

Give players the option to turn it off if we don't like it.
    • Up x 2
  8. Gammit

The turnaround time from implementing this on the test server to patching to the live servers is beyond unacceptable. I planned on logging into the Test server over the next day or two to actually try these changes, especially the "kill cam" feature, then provide my honest feedback. I suspect many other players had a similar plan.

I am hoping there was a strong, rational reason (long-term scheduling, fix of a bad bug, etc.) to push this out within 3 days of asking for feedback on such changes, but I don't see that reason stated anywhere. If there was a reason and it wasn't stated, that tells me there was some bad communication going on among the different departments and/or company to player-base. If there was no pressing reason, then I believe this was a horrible decision of the project management team.

Throw curve-balls on the test server all you want, but please give the player-base more time to investigate them before pushing them live. Around one week for large changes seems acceptable to me, but I am flexible.

This is exceptionally disappointing.
    • Up x 7
  9. BigCrow

I hate this, when 10 bug fixes gives us 100500 more :/
  10. ZeroErrorz

11. Malenchanment

"99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs, take one down, patch it around. 127 little bugs in the code."
    • Up x 2
  12. WarmasterRaptor

Let's see if the doomsayers will be right about the non-existent "kill-cam".

We'll also see what the mini-map indicator brings though.
  13. AuntLou42

The G40-F Ranger isn't a libe gun is it? Yet it's under the lib update. So is it getting access to it?
  14. Marti

I just tried to play on Indar (Cobalt) at the Biolab. My game freezed and crashed in the middle of a fight within half an hour three times. This happened like 1 time a week before the patch.

Computer:
    Intel Q6600 @ 3,2Ghz
    6GB DDR2 800Mhz
    Geforce GTX470 (Driverversion: 332.21)
    Win7
  15. 4nother3ntity

VS on Connery are going to be pretty much unstoppable with the lib buff, even more NC/TR people jumping ship as a result.
  16. Draylynn

Iono if it's just me but, MAX AA guns appear to have increased recoil as of patch, horizontally and vertically. It's like trying to controlled a wild animal.
  17. Khos

Magmower?
    AI Poundermax?
    Ultra-lasher?
    Stackable plasma grenades?
    Quad-fire jackhammers?
    Core Combat?
    Oshur remap?

Patch ranting makes SOE laugh. Peace and love fragicidal maniacs, because they're not listening.
  18. DandaNgsan

I'm very upset with the new mini map on the death screen. I feel I've been suckered with the hundreds of dollars I've thrown into the game. I'm canceling my sub. This game needs a new community manager.
  19. MichaelS

1. The Lib stuff is kind of cool. I like the missile launcher but i don't see the need for the new belly gun and the aim able front gun sucks because of its poor visual design and the bad steering option.
    2. The new death screen is loaded with too much sh*t is there anyone really interested in all that stats? I don't like that it gives away the position of attackers. This takes away responsibility from the tracking guys. Oh, and I'm missing the option to continue with a mouse click from death screen.
    3. Wasn't we supposed to get free Stuff? Or is the reward now "just" account wide unlocked?
  20. Zaviro

Can we finally fix the prowler? This is the 3rd week we're going into where my camo's aren't working on it. The turret now does have camo but the armour plating has none.
    [IMG]