PlanetSide 2: Lets Explore the warpgate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Bobaflay, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Bobaflay

• Up x 1
  2. Pikachu

o_O
    • Up x 3
  3. Pirbi

Ever once in a great while, a cinematographer comes along that completely changes the expectations of the medium. That makes us appreciate the art of the craft anew. That makes us completely forget that we are watching a video and pulls us into the screen. That person did NOT create this thread.
    • Up x 7
  4. kadney

I rather wonder how he was able to fly around like that.
  5. NovaAustralis

Expectation: Some new easter egg, interesting commentary, a cool new idea for how to use the warpgate area, etc...
    Reality: wasted 1:27 of my life...

OP:
    If you are new to this, good first start, but please keep trying to improve. (get ideas / help from your outfit mates)
    If you are a pro at this, then bravo on the (albeit strange) troll thread.
    • Up x 1
  6. Turkeys!

Yep, that about sums up the warp gates currently.
  7. UberBonisseur

It feels so... empty...

Never forget (*_*)7
    • Up x 3
  8. KnightCole

I was drumming up ideas on how to really ramp up the Warpgates and reintroduce Sanctuary in PS2.

It involved swapping the current WG with massive assault-able Spaceports and the introduction of those big battle cruiser things.

It would be a very long post which I dont have the compulsion to type atm.
    • Up x 1
  9. Solo59486

H
    he says he got a hold of the observer cam.
    • Up x 1
  10. Bobaflay

This is my first video with it. Im testing it out. Soon ill make better videos
    • Up x 2
  11. Pointyguide2

it would help if your running at maximum settings for those videos your making.
  12. HappyStuffin

Lol, that's funny the way you put that - and true.

But I think the OP means well and it's nice to just see a thread that isn't complaining about something. It's still good stuff.