[VS] Ghosts of the Revolution [US East]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by robo, Dec 7, 2012.

1. robo

Welcome to all of our new members!
  2. robo

Alert open platoons have been going really well. If you're interested in joining one of the most organized large outfits on Mattherson, you should hop in and try us out!
  3. robo

GOTR is still recruiting both brand-new players and veteran players alike!
  4. holymoly

ild like to join u all if possible
  5. robo

Check your inbox, hope to see you soon!
  6. Aertheos

I just applied on the website! I really hope I can join, this is literally, the best outfit I've ever heard, I looked at other ones, but they all had strict rules, forcing to attend things or else, not letting you have your own thing, following an insanely complex route to take, having to use certain weapons and if you don't have them, your out of that raid. then there's this one, an amazingly member oriented, loose on what people would do, it's great, hope to join!
  7. robo

Welcome aboard!
  8. Lordvegeta

Hey Meatball, I've been watching all of your Youtube videos where you are playing PS1, are you considering playing it again when it goes free to play on April 2nd?
  9. robo

GOTR is always looking for more members! Between 1-2 platoons nightly and 100+ on Thursdays! Come join the fun!

Also, @LordVegeta, we have many members who are interested in PS1 free to play, but we won't know how active we'll actually be in that game until F2P hits and we can evaluate.
  10. robo

Did you know that you can join a skilled, close-knit team without being in a small outfit?

In addition to our larger infantry and vehicle divisions we are also recruiting a few skilled team players for our small-squad special forces team, the Daemon Legion. Your stats matter far less than your ability to take direction and move quickly as a team. If you like rapid movement, resecuring a base against larger numbers, and like being backed up by the full might of an established, heavy-hitting outfit, you should consider applying today!
  11. robo

Organized operations every day during primetime and plenty of off-time operations, too!

It's good to be a Ghost. Join today!
  12. robo

-Organized operations daily

-Massive events weekly

-Play the way you want to play

-No BR or skill requirement

-Just use TS3 and don't act like a child.

Why haven't you joined already?
  13. robo

Who cares about capping bases when you can do THIS?

14. robo

Excited for the Mattherson-Waterson merge? So are we!

GOTR is still recruiting members of all skill levels and play styles.
  15. robo

BEES

Not the highest quality video, I'm still learning how to use my Twitch stream and set different quality and encoding settings. We think you'll get a laugh out of it though. GOTR is recruiting any and all Sunderer eWarriors.

16. robo

Looking for an outfit after the merge? Find us in-game or check out www.gotr.us for more information! Daily operations, huge events, and large active membership. TS3 and Website registration required.
  17. SaltiestWalnut

Just posted an application on the website, hope to be accepted soon!
  18. robo

Lots of fun on Hossin last night. Welcome to our new recruits! We hope everyone had a fun (and safe) 4th of July!
  19. robo

Full Open Platoons for hours at a time! Outfit-only platoons during primetime! Huge weekly events, training, Teamspeak 3, and leadership opportunities.

Why haven't you joined yet?
  20. robo

60+ people online for ops on Sunday, hoping to hit the two-full-platoon mark tonight! Come be a part of it!