the "worst" gun you ever auraxium'ed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sindz, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Angry Scientist

I have auraxiumed the EM1, first gen pump action shotgun, the Warden. I don't really know what's next that could be so hard as any of those.
  2. VSDerp

put a x4 scope on it man!
  3. WorldOfForms

I am having trouble understanding how the PDW and Phobos could be considered bad weapons. For one, the Phobos is extremely situational. It's hilariously effective in the right place and time, but yeah if you force it everywhere of course it's going to suck. I've done insane killstreaks with that thing defending a point.

The PDW is my go-to SMG. It's a short-medium range weapon. It's not good in close quarters, but it excels at 40-60m or so.

That's the problem with trying to auraxium weapons. The weapons aren't bad, you're just trying to shoehorn them into MANY situations they aren't meant for. That, or maybe you aren't actually good with the weapons.
  4. KAHR-Alpha

MCG, since they messed with it it's just a bad Carv with no scope and terrible accuracy. It was so much better when the game was released.
  5. TheBigHert

yeah, I'm like a hundred kills away from auraxium on my Phobos, but I pretty much stopped using it completely after the nerf. It's almost completely useless now. They changed too many tower set-ups too to find a real good spot for it. Way too many guns that are just as good a cqc & that can actually do damage at at least a mid range. I can tell you back in the day it was a beast, so I'm sorry you missed out.
  6. Lueyja2

Solstice SF: because I was bugged and had to Auraxium it twice in order to get the medal (the kill counter reset at around 1k kills).

All the other guns I've Aux'ed have been pretty good though I hated the flare. Ursa was probably my favorite then the Eidolon
    • Up x 1
  7. AzureKnight

Well, I'm going for Striker after its nerf, as well as the phoenix so... Not necessarily the worst guns, but probably the most aggravating.
  8. doombro

Close tie between the Armistice and T5-AMC.
  9. Codex561

Sirius. Ok before I get burned I want to explain. I HATE smgs in general cause the damage is low. So the only smg i would use is the cyclone but I dont even have it. My favorite one was deimos.. Hear that OP? deimos and worse than phobos and I Loooove it!
  10. Ghosty

S12 Renegade. I don't even know why I bought it in the first place.
    • Up x 2
  11. Rogueghost

That right there, is why the PDW is a bad weapon, it's better than the other SMGs past 20 meters, but every single other weapon class is better than the PDW at those ranges. It's a SMG that tries to be a carbine, but ends up being worse in both close quarters and medium range.

It was one of my most painful auraxiums, not as bad as the Trac-5 burst however.
  12. phreec

Gauss Compact S.

Awful RoF and accuracy. Only got it for the UBGL but ever since the nerfs it's not worth using for anything.
  13. WorldOfForms

If you're not an infiltrator then yeah, no reason to use the PDW. But cloakers have limited options. If I'm fighting at medium ranges as infiltrator, PDW is my preferred option. Other option is the Artemis, but I don't like its tiny clip, and if I do get into close quarters, the PDW is better.

Regardless, if I do get into CQB, I do fine with it. It's slightly worse than the ES SMGs.
  14. hawken is better

The T32. I specifically remember telling Zoid, "Once I get Auraxium, I'm never touching this thing again." What's funny is that I had said the exact same thing about the CARV when I first got the T32 and thought it was a "good" weapon. Didn't take long before pulled a 360° and waltzed right out of there.
    • Up x 1
  15. Jur270

The only weapon that I've auraxiumed is the MSW-R, But the most strugling weapon that i copperized is the prowler vulcan and i have 0 kills on my second buster arm
  16. Vearo

[IMG]

(Sorry, only .gif I could find)
    • Up x 1
  17. SnatchMaster

NC-6 Gauss Saw. inb4 God's saw, that weapon kicks your *** for quite some time before you can learn to manage the recoil. After I got the medal, I don't even play the class as much. Working on the Reaper DMR now, and I love that so much more.
  18. Tommyp2006

Well I'm only a few hundred kills from the Rhino right now, that thing is suffering...
  19. cruczi

Since I only have Auraxium on one weapon, there is only one answer to what is the "worst" (however that differs from the word 'worst' without quotation marks) weapon I've Auraxiumed. M77-B.
  20. DJPenguin

Pre-buffed AC-X11
    Post-nerf Bruiser pump shotgun