Scheduled Maintenance March 5th, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Longshotrider

Is anyone having issues with getting their WDS Decal for their server win?

I still haven't gotten one for my Connery VS so I was wondering if anyone else has this issue?
  2. Spider0804

Yep no decal for NC Waterson either.
  3. Epicstrat

Where do you see a buff in the patch notes? There's a massive nerf/ fix to nano armor cloak but that's about it.
  4. Stray Cat

This is a conspiracy to get more players to use the Stalker cloak.

Which I don't mind doing, for derping around... but definitely useless for cert hoarding.
  5. Florodan

Ooooooh alright I didn't see that bit, sorry.
  6. icegnome

I really like the Nano-Armor changes, seeing how often I used it. I like the trade from getting fantastic bullet reistance with Nanoweave to being good at resisting a lot of other things as well. I'm mostly just happy that I'll get to use something other than Nanoweave in my Suit slot. All the people crying "nerf, nerf" probably never used it in the first place.
  7. Donaldson Jones

Little bummed about the Nano-weave Nano armor cloak thing but can't say this was unexpected.
  8. davoll

Yeah the nerf was a bad decision. I have been running it very activly at rank 5 for about 6 months now and even with it in it's old state it was only going to resist 2 more bullets as it is a get away tactic in CQC. In less you are in it at the start of the fight tho it does not happen that often. It is nothing like resist shield as you cannot preform any other actions than movement and weapon changes.

If you are getting close to tanks or air while using it then you are using it wrong. It was fine the way it was.
  9. chriss2534

ok so I pay two extra dollors for crome rever razor fins just so it would have camo on it but you took it away fix or I want my ******* money back
  10. Librux

SOE thanks so much for restoring my Camo and for the free camo but i would like u to know umm for the NC vangaurd and the lightning the top of it is not covered by the camo.
  11. Amarsir

On Waterson at least I got it as a personal decal but not as a vehicle decal. Which I'm pretty sure isn't correct.

I also didn't get the 3-day boosts for weeks 1 and 3, but did get it for 2. I've been waiting on full resolution for this instead of bothering them with a ticket, but WDS hasn't even been officially mentioned since it ended. It's like they want us to forget it happened...
  12. xEoDx

Thanks for finally fixing the camos. I'm not sure, but it is now 12am PDT and I still have no free camo. Have they been delayed to Thursday for a few players/servers?

I also still miss all my weekly WDS rewards ^^
  13. faykid

I was hoping for the post-patch hotfix, since lots of EU players seem to have incredible lag spikes since yesterday. The game is unplayable for me and many other players at the moment, devs please look into it, and let us know that you know!
  14. Kremnican

Yesterday was terrible. The lag spikes went up and down like crazy. Top was over 8s in a Bio Lab, people warping, XP awarded 10-15 seconds later. I turned the game off right after the event.
  15. SidCom

Why they need armor at all? Now with the infinite cloaking ability they just hanging around in some corner and mostly they hit their victim from the back.
    Impossible to see since the last "balance update" when they stand still or crouching, even with ultra graphic settings and you stand right in front of him looking in his direction.
    No possiblity to track them even with my full certed recon dart tool.

Last time i chased one. Stunning on my nerfs sneaking around and constantly flipping the capture point. Finally i can find and destroy him... with blacklight on my NS15M
    ...AFTER HALF AN HOUR

blacklight.. thats a joke. I loose my frontgrip just to find a lone inf. in an area big like a football field. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

The cloak/uncloak sound is way to loud in the distance. The volume is the same no matter if he is 15 or 2 meters away. That makes it very hard to predict how far he is away.
    The last few weeks i get more often killed by infiltrators then by maxes..

IMO, they get a lot of benefits already with the last "upgrades"

Nano nerf i fine for them...
  16. DeadAlive99

Hmm, that has never worked for me, at least since I started playing again 6 weeks ago. The enlarged map always covers the squad listing and cps for me. I thought about suggesting a fix for it but there are so many things fouled up with this game, it's exhausting.
    • Up x 1
  17. DeadAlive99

I had several massive spikes the other day, and they were so bad I just assumed it must be my isp or net congestion, but if others are seeing it, then maybe it was the game. However, mine spiked up in the 60-70,000 range, along with some smaller ones too. Totally unreal. Minute long lag. Wow.
  18. faykid

yeah, there was all kinds of pings, from 250 to 10,000, from 500 to disconnect. it didn't even depend on population, i got high ping even on redeploy screen. it is so bad i don't think i can play anymore, not until its fixed. yesterday was just horrible, i couldn't hit anything, it went from tolerable to complete slideshow in random spikes
    i hope they'll fix it, until then i have to quit the game
  19. Xenryx

Know how I know you don't even play Infiltrator? First off, if they have Stalker Cloak on, they can't have Nano-Armor Cloak on. Secondly, Stalker Cloakers are useless, especially compared to non-Stalker Cloakers. Third, so everytime an Infiltrator cloaks you want to know exactly where he is? That's just... no, just no.

What "upgrades" are you even talking about? The one that Infiltrators should've had in the first place, crouching making us less visible? All the other things you call "upgrades" are useless, although I am very grateful that we finally got the crouching bonus.
  20. Mseirco

PLEASE SOE FIX THE DAMN NO VOICE BUG AFTER PLAYING 20 MINUTES!! THIS IS SO BOOOORIIIIING!!!

the bug still there after 1 week!!!