Nanoweave Math

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Mar 3, 2014.

1. vsae

People play engineer while they're in vehicles. In infantry fights however Engi has no real advantage at all, like HA having the overshield or jetpack for LA, these are real advantageous things, ammo pack and rep tool in a tower fights not so much.
    Also, I cant imagine a BR100 running engineer because he likes XP tickles from ammo packs. Lol, keep your nonsense please.
  2. VakarisJ

Being a BR100 shows nothing other then playtime and most that I met were worse scrubs then some BR1s.

In vehicles, yes -- that's where most of the engie play times comes from. However, as infantry engies are one of the best and certainly the easiest class to get certs with.

It's also amusing that you think they have no combat advantage -- the turret is an amazing shield and a weapon, regardless whenever it's AI or AV. You don't even have to man it, it can just be deployable cover, that's stronger then the heavies' shields and doesn't bring speed penalties.

The LA's jetpack is a useful thing only in zergfits of when playing against newbies -- anyone who hears it will charge your position within 5 seconds. The thing is so loud that the LA is actually gimped by it's own maneuverability. The only place where it actually does provide actual function with negligible side effects is a tower.
  3. vsae

The last one just shows that you are bad player. LA is arguably most OP class in the game, because you can have infinite killstreaks with it if you're competent. And it works in every base.
  4. LordCreepy

Running Flak5 on almost all setups. Most likely not going to change again.
    Also there is nothing more rewarding than killing a generic rocket launcher only HA with his own rocket.
  5. VakarisJ

Infinite killstreaks, huh? Well then, I guess it's too bad you don't play on Waterson -- you won't be able to show me your MLG1337PR0SWAG LA skills.
  6. VakarisJ

Riiight. I wouldn't judge purely based on statistics. Those aren't worth ****, especially in a game like this.

Infinite killstreaks... What a moron...
  7. Appalachian

I have to agree with Vakaris. You really have no clue what you're talking about. I think maybe just trolling.
    • Up x 2
  8. St0mpy

I disagree, NWA can be totally worth it for all classes except infiltrator. Why? Hes weaker already so you use up your only suit slot to be what? The same as everyone else without NWA?

The class isnt supposed to be tanking shots head on and the nature of infiltration means im likely to be discovered when im not expecting it so my thoughts are why bother saving few milliseconds extra of life before dying when I can use that suit slot to add a dynamic to the infiltration, maybe flak to tank anti-personnel mines, more emps etc.
  9. JonboyX

Versatility vs. durability :) ... at least it's a dilemma now rather than before.
    Even so; infil only has 100 points less than your standard engineer or medic doesn't he? (i.e. <1 bullet). Worth being able to take another two shots esp. if you're doing the SMG thing and going for the gank.
  10. TheBloodEagle

I use darklight.
  11. TheBloodEagle

What's with your patronizing attitude? This game doesn't need anymore douchebags.