I really hate waterson's population.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mekeji, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Mekeji

Whatever faction has the most players is the faction with the most cowards. When the NC are over pop they often back off a location when an equal force arrives, when the VS are over pop they back off of a location with resistance for a place with none. Right now the TR are over pop and they are avoiding fights. Just going to bases with no defense force to just stand around.

I was getting excited because on Indar a large VS force came in to stop the TR steam roll over a tech plant and rather than a drawn out fight our force went from 48+ to 1-12. Why the hell do these people play the game if they are going to run off the second a fight starts?

We don't even have WDS right now so there isn't that excuse. It seems the only time the game is playable is when the factions are relatively even.
    • Up x 1
  2. Hdgunnell

Come play on Matherson you can always be under poped
    • Up x 2
  3. NinjaTurtle

The fights tend to be pretty good most of the time, I can't say I've noticed people abandoning ship before the base is taken. I even switched to VS to have more people to fight
  4. Moisture

I'm getting tired of it and I'm a NC player.
    I need to play my alts more.
  5. Frostiken

Is this in reference to the alert that just ended?

What a ****-show that was. NC lost half of its territory with a superior population in 30 minutes. Every base I spawned at was just idiots standing in there shooting out instead of getting out to grab the points. "BUT MEH KDR!"
  6. Hoki

Well what usually happens for me is that I'm playing on amerish, die, then the game decides to force me to spawn somewhere on Indar.

I mean, this game REALLY wants you to play on indar!

When the devs play during FNO, and all the fans say plan on Amerish? Nah, Indar!

Go to the warpgate and go fly over to a fight on Amerish? Forced to respawn on Indar!

Indar! :(
  7. IamnotAmazing

there're gonna have to merge matherson and waterson eventually
  8. Ronin Oni

And I'll finally have 2 characters on the same server which I've luckily avoided hitherto. :(

At least they're just my alts now with my Main safely away in another Region (Connery FTW!)

Matherson/Waterson would probably be a good merger though. NC and VS would even out and TR would still lag behind generally with pop but prime time that gap would close as VS&NC get queues :p
  9. Wobberjockey

oh god, no kidding.

i was leading a squad of pubbies last night and trying desperately to keep them on task at onatha, and next thing i know instead of spawning at onatha where i was defending and died, i end up at indar south warp gate.

WAT?!?
  10. Hoki

You killed me yesterday.

I hate you.
  11. Wobberjockey

I noticed.

you can relax though, the HA behind you took me out 5 seconds later.
  12. iller

Oh look, another waterson thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that makes what.... 8 this week?

Okay yeah we get it guys, you don't want to move to Mattherson b/c it's gonna be a non-consnsual fest for you. And Connery isn't much different (trust me, I've been on it from the start), plus your Ping would go through the roof. But seriously, there's other ways to actually take ACTION on stuff like this. Form up a server advisory panel, get the community a server-specific website if there isn't already one. A TS/Mumble maybe. Get all the major Outfits interested in actually DOING SOMETHING. It's not hard to organize people on fun-is-#1DerrpServers. And that's what your server is supposed to be, right?