Camos

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mightgocrazy, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Hyrax

still missing all of mine : x
  2. wijse

If you can't fix the bug/glitch can we get reimbursed with station cash so we can buy our camos again?
  3. evil713

missing my alpha squad camo's
  4. Anghammarad

Same here. Lost my loyalty camo / cell camo on all characters except the one I logged in with at that day.
  5. Vendrette

My Loyal Soldier and Alpha Squad camos are missing. I'm sure there's a few more that have mysteriously disappeared as well.
  6. Hatamoto

Missing camos here
  7. Bugs Kempo

Still missing all mine too, except for loyal soldier on all factions and cells camo that i got from the questionnaire on my TR.
  8. Wafflepancake

I'll toss my twocent-complaint in with this bunch:
    [IMG]
    Not even the WDS cammo :(
    [IMG]
  9. YoungTerror

Still missing my Loyal Soldier and Alpha Squad camos.
  10. Dawnclaw

I'm also missing my camos. Got the cells from the quiz but all others are *poof* gone.
  11. 420calibre

still missing mine too
  12. StanFor

Still missing my Loyal Soldier and Alpha Squad camos too i'm disappointed!!!!!
  13. Badname 2233

I also miss my "macro tigre" camo.
  14. reboxman

I have not received my camos yet either all i have are the loyal soldier and starter camo
  15. Hodgarr

I've also lost all the camo I had before the update. I got the cells camo for one of my TR characters post patch via the quiz, and bought the Northern Forest camo that was on sale post patch (because the vanilla aesthetics are unbearable to me). Everything I had previously is gone.
  16. MFox

I assume a fix is coming... Out of all the bugs so far this has somehow been the most personally irritating. :)
  17. psyhoo

same problem here :c my dear camooo :c
  18. Effler

You guys still "looking into this" today? Because it's Saturday and you still have my money and I don't have the product I paid for. You know, once you go with a micro-transaction model, you should a) take game update QA much more seriously, and b) ask the legal team what they feel like the various definitions of fraud could be. While it's idiotic to think someone would sue over 20 bucks, it's precedent that running a multi-million dollar commercial enterprise like a group of 15-year-old idiots out of their buddies bedroom (Electronic Arts?) is going to lead to lots and lots of fun stuff a few years down the road in class actions... where (preventable) bugs like this one get dredged up and thrown in your faces over and over.

You guys have potential, but it's rally-cap time.
    • Up x 2
  19. Miles83

Waiting for a fix on all the missing camo's
  20. LapsedPacifist

Still missing all my camos, other than the cells one I got for free and loyal soldier.
    Single use camos are still working.

Opened a support ticket, hope this gets fixed soon.