[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Sovereign533

2. YamiNoTenshi

Are you sure? It kinda looks like you just cleaned and used an older one...
  3. Ulysees

It's quite scary to think I joined this outfit when it was at page 7! Been an awsome journey from the days just after release when we struggled to find an identity and playstyle into becoming one of the premier combined arms outfits on the server. Every member of WASP past and present should be proud of what they have made our outfit become and our enemies should tremble when they see the black and gold camo approach cos you know **** just got real!

WE ARE WASP AND WE ARE AWSOME!
  4. Bvenged

WASP Tactics & Training Night, 28/02/14, 1930-1940 GMT.

Quick lecture for the first 10 minutes of the night by Butchy102. The discussed tactic was set as a priority for the remainder of organised play that evening by the infantry squads:

[IMG]

It's not just through these sessions we create and enforce new standards of play within WASP - We like finding new ways to fight in more efficient and straightforward ways!
  5. Sovereign533

If only I had the right to clean up threads. General Discussion needs some cleaning up I think ;).
  6. YamiNoTenshi

Somehow I think there would only be one thread left if you hade the rights to delete threads and posts :p
  7. Sovereign533

^_^ Probably
  8. Dotz0r

You owe BRTD forum hoes for half these pages. The men will be over to collect payment soon.
  9. YamiNoTenshi

Yep, you better start lubing Uly, it's gonna get all sorts of weird up in here!
  10. Bvenged

Props to TR and VS for the Miller Alliance Fight tonight. it was crazily good fun and organised fighting!
  11. Arphelior

Aye, it was a really good fight! Most of them were about 50/50, thus resulting in some really tense moments (e.g. when another enemy gal drops in) :)
  12. YamiNoTenshi

And a ton of AA :(
  13. Arphelior

[IMG]

Also, you told me you didn't need that mossie anyway when I shot you down :p
    • Up x 1
  14. Arch

Seemed to run into you guys every where we fought the NC, good fights every time.
    • Up x 1
  15. YamiNoTenshi

You know why I didn't need it? Because it was yours, it even had your name on it, I tried to deliver it to you and you shot it down and destroyed my present for you...
  16. Arphelior

Don't get me wrong, I'd gladly swap the flying brick for a nice and good-looking Mosquito.. However, 1. I don't think "the suits would be impressed" by that.. 2. I'd probably be TK'd a lot as an NC flying in a Mossie and 3. I don't think my MAX would fit in there :(
  17. YamiNoTenshi

1. It's shiny and pretty, suits like shiny things.
    2. Is that really a big difference compared to now?
    3. You can strap it to the bottom of the plane.
    4. It's got a "fresh printed money" scented wunderbaum in it.
  18. Arphelior

1. I'm not sure.. the woman seems to get annoyed with me :(
    2. Meh. No comment; it's probably the same amount as within the TR ranks.
    3. Pff, like those two jet engines would be able to lift the NC MAX..
    4. Hmm.. I like wunderbaums.. oh, and money.
  19. Bvenged

Coordinated Phoenix Fire is so satisfying. The Alpha-strike damage on the vehicle is devastating. The target never survives.

[IMG]
  20. Arphelior

Are you playing with motion blur? o_O