Scheduled Maintenance February 27th, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Eyeklops

Ya, I always get a spelling/grammar mistake in the first draft, but I do proof read quickly. Lost too many posts to crashes during proof reading. So now I post, then proof read and correct.
    • Up x 1
  2. Anthrage

I am new to PS2 and he ways of it's devs, and that of SOE. I do however love the game, and have supported it by buying station cash...but these voice callouts have effectively ruined the game for me. I'm an engineer..., which means these callouts are non-stop, WHICH MEANS I am constantly giving away my position. Are you ******* kidding me? Please for the love of god, roll this back...why would you force players to tell the enemy where they are...it's insane.

3. cruczi

Since when did lack of perfect grammar make anyone stupid? Language is just one aspect of human cognition, and not everyone speaks English as their mother tongue. Even among those who do, there are some very intelligent people who lack perfect grammar. I would be more inclined to define stupidity by lack of ability for logical reasoning. Think about that, then look at your post.
    • Up x 1
  4. ZenzotuskeN

Your Post already shows me despite you saying you know the definition of Donate you obviously do not, if your continuing this absurd argument that we Donated.

here is the definition of Donate:

"A donation is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause. A donation may take various forms, including cash offering, services, new or used goods including clothing, toys, food, and vehicles. It also may consist of emergency, relief or humanitarian aid items, development aid support, and can also relate to medical care needs as i.e. blood or organs for transplant. Charitable gifts of goods or services are also called gifts in kind."

Since this is not a charity and isn't a non-profit organisation but a company with a f2p buisness model and shop then the word "Donate" isn't suitable but the word "Bought" or "Purchase".
    • Up x 4
  5. Gammit

The only part that is :( for me. The rest looks great, and the new VO will likely be a day-one purchase for me.
  6. Clandestine

oh so its confirmed the ones that got all 3 camos separated before are screwed and got rip-off, refund!!!!!!
    • Up x 4
  7. Chipay

enemies can't hear these, as said by Alex Hoffman on Twitter
    • Up x 1
  8. Chipay

How are you ripped-off? You paid money for a camo and received that camo, seems fine to me
    • Up x 1
  9. Gammit

Are you really going to continue this?
  10. Clandestine

SC back for camos don't give us XP boost or some other stuff plase!!!! not fair
    • Up x 3
  11. f0d

i guess the circuit board camo doesnt get shared between infantry/weapon/vehicle?
    its only enabled on my infantry and weapon
  12. a4555in

My client is closing by itself every time after installing 10MB of this patch..any idea whats going on?
  13. n4ka

You must be a free player to not be disgusted by the continued devaluation of our investments. I'm sure I'm not alone in having a massive amount of SC wasted through nerfs and catering of people with little money like this particular move. Hell, I even had armors and helmets for every class before the single purchase went into effect. I'll keep playing, but nothing wrong with voicing valid criticism...there is something wrong with trying to stop that bc you can't get SOE's knob out of your bum.
  14. Hypersot

I can't believe what I'm reading ... people in this forum never stop surprising me

I seriously believe reading what is being written here is way better than playing , I also save money from ... "donating" :)
    • Up x 2
  15. Felkuro

It is only right that the people who Purchased camo's will get there SC refunded. i purchased quite alot of camos for armor, weapon and vehicle and i find it dispicable if we wont see anything in return for this.
    • Up x 3
  16. Anthrage

Could one of the devs please clarify the following:

-Are these new callouts heard by the enemy?
    -If so, why are you forcing players to give away their position in a non-voluntary fashion?

It's disaterous.
    • Up x 2
  17. Clandestine

Are you serious? You see it fine? Well I like to disagree. I bought all 3 same armor-vehicle-weapon camos=1500SC (9 camos total=4500SC), now you need to buy only one camo and get all 3=500SC see the difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If not let me clarify more 1500-500=1000 the ones that bought before are paying 1000 more SC that if you buy now. Come on SOE please prove me wrong or give me my SC back
    • Up x 4
  18. FleurDisLee

mine is not even updating! i installed PS2 today guess i cant play another month lol
  19. Plunutsud pls

Yes, exactly, you donated money to SOE to benefit a cause: help SOE keep this f2p game running (no f2p game lasts long without donations) and in exchange they gave you some pixels = nothing.

So yes, you gifted your money to them.

Don't confuse real life and real money with virtual reality.

Like I already said, let's not argue any further, I see no point.
  20. Felkuro

Also editing on my earlier post as i just logged in, Prices for camo's are still the same 500 SC, so im eligible for atleast 7000 SC on camo's alone. How will SOE respond to my ticket.. i really hope with good news.
    • Up x 3