Scheduled Maintenance February 27th, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Feb 26, 2014.

1. disky00

Actually sounds pretty awesome to me. Can you imagine how much damage three sniper rounds would do?
  2. NightmareP69

What about the people who bought the same camo multiple times so they could have it on their vehicles and weapons and not just their armor ?
    Do we get some sort of refunds ? Certs ? Free SC ? A sample of Higby's hair ?
    • Up x 7
  3. Danagaming

One thing which I was looking forward to this patch, was STRAIGHT PULL BOLT attachment for Bolt action sniper rifles. I really hope somebody just forgot to write it in the description box, because we have been waiting this to come live for over 1 year now.

I tested STRAIGHT PULL BOLT in PST for past week or so, and have seen it change few time, the current change made it perfect and had no visual bug, in my eyes it is ready. If it does not go live, can anyone please explain why it is not going live? Why is it held back again?
    • Up x 3
  4. Mustarde

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! They won't be afraid of the sound of my scout rifle anymore!!! ARRRGGG!
    • Up x 1
  5. kaolla

well if you think NC is anything OP let me judt have the Shade i would glady have it than the railjack, railjack is just a little better than the longshot, no as fun and good as the shade.
  6. JesusVoxel

"Nighttime on Amerish shortened and brightened. Now similar to other continents."

Ruined the pach for me :( If anything, nights were too bright.
    This is what nights should look like:
    [IMG]
    Nights should be able to conceal approaching enemies. If you have truble at seeing in night that's good, try to adjust your playstyle acording to it.

At least do something about the washed colours of Amerish daytime then. It's not enjoyable to play during daytime in any continent in fact. Everything looks so bland and washed out.
    • Up x 12
  7. Fresi

3500, that's how much extra sc I have spent on camos I would not need due to the new system!

now granted some have come threw sales and I'm counting camos I would not have bought because I got a similar one already, as I have Indar scrubs on my infantry and sandy scrubs on vehicles.
    but with this system I would never have bought 2 sepret desert camos!
    I only have 3 camos that I have for multiple, but that's still 1500sc!

Ty soe for once again managing to make your loyal customers feel screwed over.

If you have plans on refunding us in some way, I'm sorry, but you should post that with this patch notes.
    Or do you plan on 3x the price of the camos? then I'm fine with it. then We who came before actually get free stuff.

-Fresi, screwed over member.
    • Up x 7
  8. UKAvenger

Deploy screen on login, such a shame you decided to go live with this change. Not a good direction to go down. It would be nice to have an explanation as to why people shouldn't be made to just wait 10 seconds to do this on logging in.

Other stuff is cool though, battle rifles are fantastic as they are and now they are even better? cool.

Oh yeah and voice packs? why not give us a PlanetSide (original game) style voice macro system. I'd rather pay for that than the one you are putting in!
  9. HadesR

How many do you not have a complete set for ?
  10. Gav7x

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  11. ObsidianRus

Good patch. Except the night time thing. Ruined amerish for me. Only amerish night was close to proper one.
    • Up x 9
  12. Ketadine

Unless you take into account the faction specific of side to side recoil and low damage. So you most surely won't hit with all the burst rounds and even if you do, they will still do a lot less damage compared with the sniper rounds.

The TRAP is basically a SABR-13 suited for longer ranges. NC get the best sniper rifle with this update, which can shoot at render range similar to AV turrets and VS get a nifty gimmick with no ammo required, I don't how effective it will be, but still, new stuff. TR on the other hand get (again) the short end of the stick. Yay ...
  13. Fresi

none of my sets are compleat, but I don't need a ful set of both california scrubs, sandy scrubs
    and I don't need a full set of rocky thundra, esamir snow
    or, indar scrubs, temperate forest, amerish grasland.

I have a total of 12 different camo types, but several are very similar but for different slots, now I'll have similar camos for no reason on every slot.
  14. Inf1nite

I was hoping that you would make my suppressors on my semi auto and auto sniper rifles work again, but I guess not now.... :(
  15. Plunutsud pls

No estimated downtime limit this time?

Well at least they're being honest with us! ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. sucoon

What about Costumer, who buyed all 3 Camos of 1 Type for weapon, Armor and Vehicles? they automaticly lose 2/3 of there payed Station Cash. there Account also Capital loss of the same amount.

so i think some refunds should be given for this
    • Up x 3
  17. iPlague

Plz rollback the Jaguar and Lynx till how they where before PU02!
  18. SuecoViacho

What another guy said: will i get my sc back for purchsed camos???
    • Up x 3
  19. toThe9thPower

No but assuming stuff would make them pretty stupid. The callouts that enemies can hear are ones you do YOURSELF. So these two types of voice overs are rather different.
  20. Winterreise

i just bought the camo bundles for 750SCs four days ago which the "depreciation rate" shocked myself. i am now going to send a support ticket requesting for refund. full stop.
    • Up x 4