Farewell and Welcome to RadarX PlanetSide 2's New Community Manager

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 21, 2014.

1. NinjaTurtle

You mean no more Higby Hair jokes :eek:

Also I don't think the issue is that devs post on Reddit or Twitter, more so they post there and don't often repost here and instead some regular Joe has to repost on their behalf.

An example of this most recently is the double xp weekend on the EU servers, there was a post by Higby on twitter but no announcement on the official forums, it was left to a normal forum goer to actually pass the news on to those of us that don't check every possible source of information
    • Up x 3
  2. CrazyMike

Well... there goes the best thing about these forums. :( Bad move SOE.
    • Up x 2
  3. Mak0

guys, lets make sure to be really nice to Radar. he is being handed a game that a large portion of players have at least one major problem with, and are very outspoken about it. give Radar time to catch up, and really get the feel of things before going to town on the games glitches. welcome Radar, im interested to see what you will bring to this vastly complicated, diverse table.
  4. Mak0

. im new to this forum btw, trying to add gif's and stufff, edited a post and it posted a new one? wierd. but welcome!
  5. Flipwin

RadarX is no stranger to PlanetSide 2 (or PS1 for that matter) or these forums...

I think I can predict the future...

I'm searching the forums.....

Find an interesting thread....

Thinking, ima post on here with my 2 cents....

Then I see...

LOCKED BY RADARX!

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  6. FIN Faravid

Pitty, but we got good replacement.
  7. CrazyCanadian24

I'm gonna stop you right there and ask you to read this thread, this one (which is really just an extension of that one), and this one.

Seriously, we needed something to be done about the whole darker nights thing months ago - it's been up for a year now, and we haven't gotten ANY feedback on it from ANYONE at SOE. Even if someone outright said that they weren't going to implement it at all, that would at least be better than not knowing at all.

Oh, and don't just skim through any of those threads, either - read the whole thing. There's a lot of good discussion in all of them, and trust me, it's worth reading.
  8. FIN Faravid

It might not be demotion for her, but what about you? ;)
    • Up x 1
  9. Rockit

I am kinda surprised Maggie is continuing with FNO. Strange to straddle two different games and entirely different genres like that.
    • Up x 1
  10. DeadliestMoon

As Luperza said in a FNO episode, the way people want darker nights to be in the game would require adding in other things to support it. But frankly, it wont add to the game as much as people think it will so its just a silly idea.
  11. CrazyCanadian24

That isn't a yes or a no.
    • Up x 1
  12. NCDaniel

I wish you well on the road that lies ahead, Luperza. Welcome back, RadarX.
  13. RadarX

She's got an inherent talent for livestreaming and a serious love of PlanetSide 2. EverQuest 2 has plenty to do but not as much as PS2 so she'll be able to continue doing what she loves. Streaming the game.
    • Up x 2
  14. Daimaru

Luperza has big feet??? :eek:

Have fun in Norrath, PurrfectStorm. As has been said before, you will be missed.
    • Up x 2
  15. iPlague

She's still doing Friday Night Ops right?
    • Up x 2
  16. Czuuk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well. Congrats I suppose?
    • Up x 1
  17. St0mpy

Bummer, I miss Maggie already :(

No offence to RadarX, just I have only experience of him being a stressy forum mod so its hard to extrapolate from that to a bouncy energetic purple haired ball of fun and wonder if her shoes will ever be truly filled.

Shes so very approachable as well as time served as a dev so I know I can talk complex issues straight off the bat without the inevitable glazing of the eyes and the 'ill have to get back to you' reply when talking shop to a layman (even a well meaning one).

The Planetside community lost an asset today but I guess nothing we say is going to change anything :( :( I guess its for RadarX to show us his mettle now and earn the respect hes going to need for this job.

Good luck buddy.
    • Up x 2
  18. Czuuk

From personal experience, Luperza fought for the PS2 players... RadarX.... not so much...
  19. Xillax

Welcome back radarX im new to the game but I am glad to meet you
    • Up x 1
  20. Hibiki54

Considering how good Luperza looks in her Cosplay.... wink, wink.