Please, fix the damn login servers. (EU Miller)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yelser, Feb 23, 2014.

1. LCTR

At what point do we get a double xp weekend to make up for problems during the double xp weekend? :)
  2. Joros

Okay, that was it for me tonight.
    Really sad i couldn't attend clan raid, so please SOE look into this... just no fun to don't now if you ever will be able to log in. :(
  3. Soldier (DDR)

Same here. Login around 30-45 min, and after 10 min of playing disconnected from server.
  4. PastalavistaBB

I'm [IMG] to Miller atm. Gave up after 5+ Minutes.
    • Up x 2
  5. slawo

omg again! is that fu*** joke? always in evening when most people have free time and want play game
  6. iLOL

7. Botji

Wich is most likely the "problem", too many people wanting to play their game and their server cant handle it for whatever reason.
  8. slawo

so what for they create game for 1000 player in one server, pls explain me?
  9. Lallerpan

Oke we know we are all pissed about the login problem, but i wanna know what the problem is and why is this not being fixed.
    Someone from SOE care to explain what the problem is or am i just being naive?
  10. Kaindestroi

YAY double XP is awesome (if i could use it which i can't because i can't log into the server) thanks SOE
  11. shadouac

Utterly pathetic problem for a game to suffer from one day, let alone months on end.

Remember when Lulzsec targeted them? Remember how they made a big deal out of these vicious hackers targeting poor SOE at our expense? And apologised for the state of affairs? That was less than one day. We've now been unable to login for months in primetime (over half an hour trying now with the client crashing out twice) and we've never had a word, not one word or explanation from SOE about what's going on, why, and what if anything's being done about it, and why the US servers don't experience it.

THIS WILL KILL YOUR GAME. WILL YOU LISTEN TO YOUR EURO PLAYERBASE AND PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION, ANY PARTICIPATION AT ALL FROM SOE EXPLAINING THE SITUATION.

Because if you don't, I don't want to hear Smedley or Higby or any other figurehead two years from now after they shut down the servers, trying to tell us that anything other than their own mistakes, bugs, poor infrastructure and lack of communication caused the downfall of the game. Because literally nothing they can say will mean anything alongside the fact that their players COULDN'T LOG IN ALL EVENING EVERY EVENING FOREVER. That right there is a dead game walking.
    • Up x 1
  12. irewolf

I actually wouldn't mind the long log in time if I stayed connected once logged in. I send 10/20 minutes to log in then after 10/15 minutes I get disconnected. Really sort it out please.
  13. Goretzu

The best bit is even if you DO get in (after a 5-15 min login wait - assuming it doesn't crash whilst waiting to login) then you'll get disconnected from the server and kicked after few mins on the server.

It's plain aggravating. :mad:
  14. LudwigVonHellsing

Same on Ceres. Thank you for this Double XP week-end. I'm really enjoying it...
    Oh wait ! The game isn't logging in anymore, it crashed !
  15. irewolf

Oh and to add. The double XP hasn't been worth anything to me as I haven't been able to log on.

Simply put, "give double XP because the servers are broken, can't log in for double XP because the servers are broken", nice :/
  16. OldMaster80

Seriously guys, this is an issue you must fix immediately. If you consider the fact downtime for patching takes always much longer than expected, that you put down servers during prime time in Europe, and the add this... do you even wonder why peole do not pay the monthly subscription?

Come on guys, you are the SOE, and this is the quality of service I would expect from the smallest chinese software house. You should feel ashamed.
  17. Ghostherder

This again, PS2 team at SOE? How can a game that's been out as long as PS2 has now, STILL suffer from issues that SHOULD have been resolved long before even getting out of BETA testing. I've worked in game development myself and I know how things can break, but seriously? This is stupid on a whole new level. What are your server techs/coders up to? Fondling their beards all day long? It's not like this is a new problem that has popped up recently.
  18. Goretzu

At this rate it could be 1000x experience weekend and it wouldn't make the slighest difference as no one get on (or stay on) to actually play. :D :(
  19. Reef

I have been logging in for over 40 minutes without success. The game crashed 3 times during that time, though.
  20. Botji

So since I have nothing better to do and I feel we all need this.

I choose you! Serious Youtube Video!