Farewell and Welcome to RadarX PlanetSide 2's New Community Manager

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Matixzun

I may be beating a dead horse, but, *cough* RoF carbine *cough*.
  2. Phazaar

I feel bad for being unable to 'like' this post. I liked Radar's one because welcomes, but leaving? /Sadface...
    • Up x 1
  3. Roland2TowerCame

sweet, Luperza liked my post!
  4. AuntLou42

Did I actually see you log on yesterday? :) Don't be a stranger!
  5. iller

We can't make fun of Higby anymore?

Well this sucks.... how do i play EQ2? I went to WorldofWarcraft.com but that didn't install it
  6. crazedjb

• Up x 1
  7. Rockit

Congratulations Maggie! Enjoy the elevation in age group over there and welcome back RadarX, you must be a glutton for punishment :eek:
    • Up x 1
  8. Falcon_BR

I am sad, real sad.
    I think I speak in the name of all Brazilian players when I say: you are going to be missed.
    The best word to describe that feeling, has no English word for it, it is SAUDADE. (miss you are not even close to the real meaning)
    Thanks for all the respect you gave us during your time here.
    I wish you a farewell and good luck...

... maybe I will start playing everquest 2 :).

Welcome back RadarX.
    • Up x 2
  9. Krayus_Korianis

Yea, that's not weird at all, Falcon_BR...
  10. EsDee

I feel like you're inviting us to kneecap him on sight.
    To which, we'll happily oblige
    For Science Vanu
  11. ViXeN

Wow, I'm gone for a few weeks while my PC is down and I miss everything.... First WDS and now this. I don't quite understand why our community manager is being moved to an old game that's pretty much dead. Not that I have any issues with Radarx, its just that communities get used to dealing with certain people after a while and I'm also always concerned when I start seeing big changes. When we started seeing people moved around on a couple other games I played during the past few years, the devs pretty much stopped working on the games almost entirely not long after. :(

Hopefully history doesn't repeat itself again.
  12. PastalavistaBB

Tribes Ascend...:rolleyes:

Tribes Ascend => Smite

Planetside 2 => Everquest Next
  13. RaZz0R

Its very clear from this post that you were not around for PS1 when he was comm manager as well.

Hope you manage to do better than you did with PS1 Radarx!
  14. Flipwin

^^^ THIS!
  15. RadarX

As I mentioned earlier no one can work on the same project forever despite how good it is. EQ2 is absolutely a smaller game but the variances between it and PS2 are going to not only make Luperza and even better community manager but give her more time to spend planning FNO.
    • Up x 5
  16. Sparkatb

Keeping things fresh... isnt EQ2 a step back? I mean its a tiny community, surely she's going to get bored soon of managing that crowd. I was a hardcore raider for 4 years since beta in EQ2, the SoE forums kind of died after the EQ2flames forum came about.
    Why not EQNext or something.

Moorgard and Faarwolf ftw!
  17. Tiedemann

I thought you existed for the sole purpose of closing threads. I even gave you a thread you could close a while back just to feed you:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/i-like-you-the-way-you-work-radarx.119695/

Good luck on your new job anyway :)
    • Up x 1
  18. Klondor

• Up x 2
  19. Codex561

So threads will actually get responses now? SWEET!
  20. Huishe

Thank God!