2+ minute log in times to Miller

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by nitram1000, Feb 22, 2014.

1. nitram1000

So is this the new standard now? I don't see any posts about the long log in times.

Are we to accept this is normal now?
    • Up x 3
  2. rockNoob

we do with 10+ min log in timers since their latest crap updates. They disabled the leaderboards to "fix" it and now we are back to normal after 1 week.
  3. nitram1000

I would be embarrassed to work for this company, this is a shockingly bad product they have produced. wish I could go back to Nov 12', would never have installed this pile of ****. Just got home from another long day at work and can't play the game I have paid a sub for AGAIN, same for the last 3 days. I'm going to make sure every gamer on my all of my friends list never installs this game and will watch while the player count goes down over time and smile when mass redundancies take place at SOE because these people couldn't do their job correctly.
  4. BKnights89

waiting around 12 minutes or something for the login lol
  5. Kristle

2 minutes login for me would be very welcome. Mine have been around 10 minutes since the patch a few weeks ago.
  6. nitram1000

Finally got in then disconnected from server.

This game does not exist to me right now.
  7. BKnights89

yeah nitram , i had the same thing now after 14 minutes of waiting hah
  8. JonboyX

I got in. Then got disconnected from a previous failed attempt.

As a QOL patch, we urgently need a server queueing system.
    + server transfer tokens. Please. Free.
  9. TrackStyleH2

Same for me on Miller i am waiting 5-10 min for logon and the game crash :D
  10. nitram1000

I need to get off Miller yesterday, I have boosts equipped, premium sub running and due to limited time I haven't been able to play for nearly a week as I can only play in the evenings. They need to fire all stafg and hire new people because whoever is running things over there hasn't got a ******* clue.

Players are customers and you are ******* pissing off the customer! It's like they want this game to fail on PC so we all go to the PS4 version.

I sent a ticket to support and they asked me what motherboard and ISP I use, /faaaaaaaaaccccccccccccepalm
  11. Draylynn

Stupidly long login times for Ceres here.
  12. dublinjonny

About 15 minutes trying to log in got to redeploy and then disconnected. Time to move onto something else I think
  13. Buzzcut

Miller just ain't happening for me tonight. Ridiculous login time, followed by CTD without even an error message.
  14. dublinjonny

Yup , just got back in and disconnected after 4-5 minutes .
  15. Mastachief

Currently had a shower, made some food, drank a beer, posted this and still waiting on the login screen
  16. SShocK

ok... WHAT THE HELL IS going on here SOE
    Miller (and probably other servers) have had issues for over a week now.
    Time to get your act together i'd say?
    rly....

get a new host! Or migrate to a new machine.
    Do SOMETHING.
    This is not right. Fix it. Do somehting drastic.

Why am i paying for this ****. What a ******* joke...
    WTF
  17. QRLegion

Tried logging in to Miller, finally got in after 37 minutes, switched to Amerish, died at a Bio lab then crashed at the map screen when trying to respawn.
    Had to reboot PC completely as it locked everything up.
    Waited 10 mins to get PC up again is it did a load of Microsoft updates, launched PS2 and sat in Miller login screen for 10 minutes before it crashed out to desktop. Restarted about 15 mins ago and I'm still at the login screen.

Here's an Idea SOE, since you seem to have no idea how to fix the EU login problems.
    Why not pick up the servers and move them all to the U.S. I never seem to have any problems logging on to any US servers.
    And despite a ping of about 120ms to US east coast servers (from UK) it plays much better there than the EU servers ever have. Then again I get 90 ms ping to EU servers so not much difference. I'd quite happily play on the US servers if I could move my BR90 character there.
  18. Logri

Same today, trying to get on woodman, logging in takes ages ><
  19. PastalavistaBB

Same here, takes 2+ minutes to login to Miller if I'm lucky. Cobalt and Woodman doesn't have such problems.
  20. ggallin

.... so i dont try to log in this day and the whole week.... i canceled my sub and i will try PS2 again, when they have fixed
    the miller server properly (the hope dont die!!!). I am so fed up with this .... cant play since weeks, disconnect after disconnect, rediculous log in times and a patch politic that is not a joke anymore....