ZAPS - SEX DRUGS AND LAZERS

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SirPurplePeopleEater, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Monkeydmomo

With nuc or hstl? Btw I love the meme.
  2. Genserik

Wasn't us >.>

and the meme is hilarious.
  3. kaws

If he is from HSTL, Purple followed up multiple times.... we've never declined or dodged any scrim.
  4. chrisbeebops

Now see it is hard for us to tell what you are talking about, since looks like NUC dumped you.

NUC? Are you talking about the scrims we asked zoid about for months but he never agreed to do? Or the one we setup after zoid left but was then agreed cancelled because PTS was completely broken?

HSTL? Are you talking about when you guys said you wanted to scrim us, then when SirPurple tried to setup an actual date you all gave him the run around before saying no?

Don't let the door hit you on the way out of the thread.
    • Up x 1
  5. PinkamenaDianePie

To be fair, we've done worse things to scrims than a dodge or decline.
    • Up x 1
  6. Badname1652

Dix.
    • Up x 1
  7. CowPie

Yeah...hacks and cheats are hard to beat.
  8. CaptHaddock

You can ***** and whine that's just fine.
  9. CowPie

You don't deny it do you? You want me to post the video?
  10. PinkamenaDianePie

Ugh, yes. Just post it.

Why do people who claim to have video evidence always hesitate to post it and instead just make threats?

If you have video evidence, why would you NOT post it?

It either never gets put up or when it does the person just gets laughed at because there's nothing there.

We're all tired of this, so just get it out of your system and show everyone what you've got to offer.
    • Up x 3
  11. LibertyRevolution

This should be good...
    http://1.bp.************/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s320/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
    • Up x 3
  12. Genserik

Please post this video.
  13. Genserik

Thank you. +1
  14. LibertyRevolution

Very disappointing I still don't see this video here cowpie...
  15. Dead soldier

OMG it's COWPIE! How's 1ASS, you inspired me and another person to make the amazing 2ASS
    • Up x 1
  16. PinkamenaDianePie

Yet more baseless accusations that fail to deliver.

Getting so tired of this. Repeat anything enough and you'll find a vocal group that vehemently believes it. So many bruised egos; so many internet judges; so many deluded kids, raised on participation trophies, who will believe anything except that they're at fault when they lose.

So here we go, it's full disclosure time: I'm going to reveal the secret of ZAPS. Are you ready?

We're ******* nerds. We play games like this a lot. I've been playing FPSes for nearly 20 years (since Doom), and half of that time competitively. You don't become amazing overnight.

We lose. And when we do, we don't throw a tantrum and accuse the other side of cheating. We look at ourselves and our opponent. What did we do wrong? What did they do right? How can I come out on top next time?

Take responsibility for your losses: own them, relish them, learn from them.

People who refuse to own up are the ones who are writing the accusations forever. Man up and play, and someday you'll be the one receiving them.
    • Up x 1
  17. Cswic

18. BlueSeventy

Your sky whale videos are majestic.
  19. NinjaTurtle

I don't think ZAPS hack, I think they just like spanking the bottoms of noobs.... such as myself :D Still sore from the last time
  20. CrazyMike

Heh, well then you have one up on me because I never see [ZAPS] tag until my death screen. Then poof, they are gone.