PLS No mergerino

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bwiin, Feb 18, 2014.

1. bwiin

Saw a post saying merge watterson and matterson.

Pls no I play on watterson and find that the populations are pretty even (although tr are a bit weak) but they can still hold their own.

However the Mattherson zergfest vanu will turn the waterson vs pop to like 60%.
    • Up x 3
  2. LT_Latency

TR and NC are fine on waterson IMO. The only need to make TR weapons less boring. Everything looks the same and we require to many NS weapons over our ES weapons ATM.

There are alot of people who player TR on waterson we just have a boring army ATM.

VS is in the worst shape on our server IMO. They have always been the underdog population wise.
  3. bwiin

No way the VS are way stronger than the tr i think
  4. LT_Latency

TR ruled the server with an iron fisted until we got nerfed and lost population, The population is out there we are just not the most popular army ATM
  5. Epic High Five

Are there NC outfits on Waterson that aren't festering sacks of crap? Because last time someone merged into Mattherson the NC just got a bunch of really bad outfits whereas the VS got some solid ones to shore up an already stacked lineup. It's actually when the VS pop problem started on Mattherson.

If anything, if 2 continents are pop locked then it'll just be one continent that's a ghost capper's dream.
  6. starlinvf

Waterson has several. You'll generally see the good outfits running half a platoon each, and then there is PotP, PHX and Poonanners running the open platoons. The good outfits also tend to bounce around the map a lot as the Blues can't be relied upon to take a base, even if they have the pop advantage.

So if you see a big fight stymied, and suddenly the entire situation flips in one direction, it means one of the outfits decided to do something about it. And I can say this about all 3 empires on Waterson. The server populations are smaller overall, but most of the outfits have well organized and highly competent players.