Massive Server Problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gorion, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Gorion

day three now with massive lags, disconnects, short game freezes and log in problems.

Any news about this game braking s h i t ?
    • Up x 1
  2. Plunutsud pls

Let me guess: you play on Miller?

I live in Europe myself but am forced to play on a US server because the EU servers are so bad.
  3. halfchaos

What is this "news" thing you speak of?
  4. Gorion

i know we are "just" Europeans we are poor ..... third class customers

But would be nice to get some response from a dev .... hope they have this issue on a "most important to fix" list?! Right after "delete engis av turret" :eek:
  5. Plunutsud pls

I've done some reading and asked some vets - everything points to lousy EU servers which are degrading all the time.

Try playing on Waterson, works fine for me despite massive ping.
  6. Tiedemann

I got some lag spikes now and then on Woodman. Worse now than earlier today.
    Same stuff as yesterday but during the night it was ok.
  7. Gorion

Next 3 disconnects today.... and no @support my connection is fine! And i think the connection from all the others also fine.

pls fix the server
  8. Pootisman

I have lag spikes and long login times on Cobalt (EU) too.

Just had a crash to desktop, then had to wait ~5 min in login queue and missed 2 large facility captures with lots of WDS because of it :mad:

PS2's crappy servers are ruining the fun.
  9. Pootisman

10. ShoeFlipped

Thought it was just me, literally just signed in to make a post complaining about it but there are lots of these topics right now. My issues are 5-10 second delays on in game actions (such as infiltrator cloak, missed many headshots because I could not uncloak), but moving and shooting were fine? At one point I put like 12 AV phalanx rounds into a vanguard and got no hit markers and apparently did no damage as the driver just sat there ignoring me. Logged out and back in to see if that would fix it - big mistake apparently as I can no longer get back into the game. Upon login the game freezes on the initial render of the warpgate and the only way I can make anything happen is to force my laptop to sleep / unsleep and then task manager to close the game and this has happened at least 3 times now.
  11. Gorion

Ok and again... Miller crashed. Prime Time in Europe... just for your information my US masters... middle of the universe... blabla