Once again, TR is screwed over

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ned, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Epic High Five

I'd be careful what you wish for, FFVII taught me that nail bat = straight up OP
  2. Ned

You would take reskinned composite over new armour? hell Il swap you
  3. Typhoeus

Was looking forward to some new armor for my infiltrator. Seriously underwhelmed and borderline insulted with the reskin. No need to get on your soap box T-Ray but come on man. Come on.
  4. GRiMtox

SEO screwed us again. Of cause this 5-minutes-work reskin costs us the full 500 SC. This is a joke. A pitiful, disgraceful joke. Keep you ****, SOE.
  5. Littleman

NC and VS got new armor that looks like combat armor for front line infiltrators (NC's is give or take, more padding, but less bulk.)

I was looking forward to getting some thick combat armor for my TR infil. Can barely notice the composite bits. Yeah, any fool that has purchased the gold or lumifiber trim for the TR is just encouraging this approach. Next is the medic update... I don't want to see the NC and VS medics get cool new armor that makes them look like poisonous tanks while the TR medic just glows a little more. I expect fore arm padding, damnit! Should have syringes n' $#!% we can stab people with, like we would with a wrist blade!

Ooh... that could be part of the medic overhaul... instead of knives, wristblades that heal friendlies or wound enemies... but I digress!

I want my new TR infiltrator armor!
  6. Ned

Its turning into a stage where theres little point in playing TR over VS/NC anymore, loads of people I know have hopped ship because NC/VS are more interesting and TR gets screwed over
  7. Stargazer86

This pretty much sums it up. Wow. The lack of effort here is simply inexcusable.
  8. Littleman

Admittedly been playing my NC more and more. I try doing VS, but it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Great weaponry, great camo coverage (yes, it matters you naysayers.) I just don't feel as good playing a VS overall though.
  9. Ned

Me neither, but VS/NC have more interesting weapon choices, and reward skilled players better.

Sigh... I want my armour, composite looks so crappy on TR infiltrators
  10. Lazaruz

The "new" TR armor is an absolute joke. The person who OK'd that crap should have their position re-evaluated.
    I hadn't seen the NC and VS variants before, but after seeing them in this thread, I feel even worse for TR...
  11. Metallic123

Gotta unFoTM the TR more to get some NC sales going on.
  12. Bankrotas

Well sad with this. Sadly, I'm too tired fighting devs, good luck confronting tray on twatter. Also he Tray is blocking me. I'll just forward this and reddit threads to Higby
  13. Robertooooo

So they really expect people to pay for those new armors?
    That was a real dissapointment. Copy+paste and add a small amount of gold coloring = done for the day. Good work :)
  14. xArchAngelx

Smed should step up and do something about this. The way that TR is being treated lately, makes it blatantly obvious that the Devs are not sticking to the "Keep everything balanced" portion of the game. Someone needs to light some fires under some ***** over there and tell them to start doing the right thing. Hell...start by docking Pay for T-Ray and Higby.
    • Up x 3
  15. Ned

Pretty much, I don't know who thought ti was a good idea to leave us out but seems to be the usual thing now
  16. WyrdHarper

Which is weird, because you would think not making 1/3rd of your playerbase unhappy would be a good way to make money. And with cosmetics there are no balance concerns, so there's no reason to hold back. For some reason (money) they've already seemed to have taken the cartoony route (imagine if composite helmets were default instead of the silly motorcycle helmets, or we had the alpha armor--now all these hooded helmets), so why not give cool things that will make money, instead of giving items worse than nothing, which make an unhappy section of the player population less likely to spend money.

Honestly, Zi'd really love to hear an AMA with TRay about TR design.
  17. -Synapse-

Bumping this because I just want to watch the world burn.
    • Up x 2
  18. Hatesphere

Whaaaaaa! my cod piece is not as shiny as the other guys cod piece! I want sequins!
  19. Snoozzzer

You are going places
  20. TEUFELDRITCH

You are TR. Force the devs to make you pretty armor. If they resist, throw them in a work camp & imprison their families until they make it for you.