[RECAP] Friday Night Ops - Episode 58

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

[IMG]
    *From left to right Margaret Krohn, Alex Hoffman, David Bennett, James Campion, and Bryan Burness (who doesn't have a Twitter...YET.)

This week on Friday Night Ops Episode 58

Where:
    When: 02/14/2014 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: TBD before each segment
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2, and @PurrfectStorm

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
    • Up x 2
  2. NinjaTurtle

Who are the devs in the OP? I notice Malorn but not the others, are they on FNO this week, if so what do they work on? Just wondering what sort of questions we might be able to ask
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Only David Bennett will be on this week's show from the photo, but from left to right ME, Alex Hoffman, David Bennett, James Campion, and Bryan Burness (who doesn't have a Twitter...YET.) :)
  4. Mormomboy

Stand strong Bryan!

or if you prefer

5. NinjaTurtle

Oh ok, would be cool to have some new devs on some time though... if they aren't too shy
  6. Luperza Community Manager

All of these guys have been on streams. As you can see in this photo that was taken during a stream. :p We'll have more Devs on the show as time and content permits. :)
  7. NinjaTurtle

I missed it :(

Oh and can you make sure Clegg show us his dance again, twas awesome
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Update!
    Xander will be joining us since Clegg is doing that whole Valentine's Day thing... :p
  9. EventHorizon

In Malorn we trust
    • Up x 2
  10. NinjaTurtle

Malorn is good... but we have the Clegg..... well not tonight but Clegg is OP
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Another update! Clegg is now joining us again!! :) I guess his Valentine got hit by the Blackheart...

The WDS Theme continues for Preseason 2!
  12. blueangleofdeath

YAY!! I can't wait to be in his squad again. This time Adam you fly in my galaxy ;)
  13. Arclegger Level Designer

THEY CAN'T KEEP US DOWN! NC UNITE! TONIGHT, WE DINE ON AURAXIS!
    • Up x 4
  14. TestyVenom

I might have to join in on the fun.
    • Up x 1
  15. HadesR

Just no Dad dancing like in the vid ok ? :)
    • Up x 1
  16. Rockit

I noticed you guys were promoted on Twitch during the first hour tonight! Should keep it that way and maybe you can go home on time for a change :)
    • Up x 1
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Yep! It FINALLY got fixed, so I can maybe go home on time now! =D

-----
    ALSO! Recap is up!!! :D Enjoy!
    • Up x 2
  18. blueangleofdeath

yeah, it was nice getting the e-mail either before or just as it was starting instead of 15 mins into the show.
  19. Rockit

Works out good too since Todd's show from the Lounge picks up promo from 7-8 PM PDT so PS2 gets 2 hours of Twitch front page on Fridays. One thing though, if you are going to have Taylor on the show anyway, it would probably be best to have her on during that first hour. Given the typical Twitch demographic there is nothing like 2 pretty young ladies for viewer retention (no offense to Clegg of course lol).
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, I talked to Todd about changing his time so it doesn't go at the same time as our show. We should be all situated on that front. :) <3 Todd and his show over there is pretty cool. :D