Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. S7rudL

Your points were reset probably because week 2 of the WDS has started.
  2. multicycle

Did the 3 day xp booster get distributed for the winners of week 1 yet?
  3. icegnome

ERRRMAGERRRD. Almost all of the things that have been bugging me in this game are fixed now. Metagame and faction balance can wait, I just want to kill things without crappy bugs. ;)
  4. Calardir

Miller server down?
  5. Cipherpol

That's i know too.
    I got nothing :(
  6. ARIES666

Patch - good. Aftermath - no good. Why miller server crashed:(
  7. Styrkr

Yay for us Infils! Next, How about an MBT overhaul?
  8. BobSanders123

Yes, and also, FIX THE MCG! ITS BROKEN!
  9. Mormomboy

I believe it was supposed to be covered by Higby posting on his twitter the delay till next week of the ESR's. Also if you played the test serer, you would know the NS rifle has a way to go before it is even usable with anything other than the 6x scope, due to the bug where it sticks the whole gun in front of your face when you ADS with anything other than the 6x scope.

They are not big fans of giving us all the details, something I keep getting into arguments on the forums for. They need to update us more frequently, and be specific.
  10. Mormomboy

11. chrisarn94

Did you ever happen to think of how many other people they need to listen to?
  12. DeadAlive99

I got one, but I don't remember what it was for. I think that may have been it. I play VS on Connery.
  13. Unclematos7

"Underbarrel Grenade Launchers: Increased direct hit damage from 750 to 800. This was mainly to give a slight damage increase"

Most useless buff ever. Stop trying to make it into something it's not and revert the PU2 nerf to it.
  14. Amber Starfire

The Hunter/Heartstring weapons are WAY to powerful. its a SECONDARY weapon that's a 2 hit and one second kill. with a 4 shot magazine. Its more powerful than my primary heavy assault weapon for Vanu that I SPENT 1000 CERTS ON. this thing also costs 1000, certs but its a secondary weapon that's clearly more suited for the NC. They all bought one and now its seriously abused. Way to change the game to make WDS fair SOE.
    • Up x 3
  15. fatcash

i lost over 100 wdsp's on this fix and got the same box x2???????????????????
  16. fatcash

i lost my points on the fix week 1 was still going
  17. DeadAlive99

I just started playing INF, so I'm looking at this stuff but I'm no expert on them yet, but.... I've been testing the Hunter and I see serious downsides to it.

* Long time to chamber a new round
    * Long reload time
    * Stock 4 round mag
    * Stock 24 round carry

Yeah, it's a powerful round, but there's a lot of vulnerability there too. After my initial testing of it I would consider it more of a medium range support weapon. If it does turn out to OP, then maybe it could be tweaked by doubling the weapon switch time between prim/sec, or increasing the re-chamber time.
  18. fatcash

VS the high tech clan has a good gun that shoot water and bubbles it gets the TR and NC laughing so hard thay die from it if you can keep it up for ten min or so NOT HAPPY SOE
  19. ThePieMaker

Meh, another week of a useless Vulcan.
  20. lainiwaku

OH yes ! thnks to give it back JUST ONE DAY BEFOR THE RESET OF THE WDS !!!!
    Do you think we are no life player who play everyday ?
    i have not play since february 13 update
    So finally my 1900 WDS point which got reset to 0,
    was come back to 1900+ february 13 to finally got reset again february 14...