[VS] Xen of Onslaught

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dullard, Dec 6, 2012.

1. EVGA

Bumpin again
  2. EVGA

3. EVGA

Just check us out at xoohq.com/ps
    Waterson is generally recognized as the 'competitive' server, while Mattherson is recognized as the more casual one.
  4. imb0r3d

Bump

The portal site of Xen of Onslaught is down for some renovations. Please visit us at www.xoohq.com (the main site) - we are still here and still recruiting.

We host ops Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm to 10pm EST and Saturdays/Sundays our more serious players are online (generally from 7pm to 11pm or around there).

We're always looking for players who have the following:

1) Cooperative/Teamwork oriented attitude
    2) 18+ years of age
    3) Have Teamspeak and a working microphone

It's always a bonus if you have skill with the game..

-----

Why should you consider joining XoO?

1) We've been here since Planetside 1 (More than 10 years and going strong)

2) We are a large gaming community that does not only consist of planetside. We play many games together with friendships that were formed over years of gaming together

3) We have both hardcore gamers and casual gamers.

4) We are a community of adults. We're mostly mature (but we have a sense of humor), and we don't tolerate trolls or stupidity.

There are definitely more reasons to consider joining - but lets face it - you don't have the time to read them all. Don't be shy - come visit us at www.xoohq.com and see what we have to offer.
  5. MasterChaif

Interested in seeing how we play but don't want to apply quite yet, send me a tell in-game and you can jump in with us on one of our next ops!
  6. Regis7575

Great group of guys with excellent leadership and organization. Join USSSSSSSSS
  7. LibertyRevolution

How many players do you normally have?
    I was looking at yesterdays logins for your outfit, for your Thursday night ops, you didn't even have 2 squads online. Is this normal?

XOO was feared at one time, it was like oh no xoo is defending, this is hopeless.
    Lately I ain't seen very many you guys around, and when I do it is like only 2-3 guys.
  8. imb0r3d

Normally I'd say anywhere between 1 to 2 squads; however, while you are correct that last night was slightly more than 1 squad, if you were to look at Tuesdays OP we had slightly more than 2 full squads online.

We have scheduled regular OPS on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
    We have specialized OPS on Saturdays and Sundays.

We are not a zergfit and don't just recruit anyone and everyone.

We require members to be at least 18 years old
    We require members to use teamspeak 3 every time they're in game

We look for people who are good in terms of
    1) Teamwork
    2) Skill
    3) Activity

And lastly, we look for people who are mature and have a friendly attitude.

In an effort to gain more members, I have promoted several of my good members to leadership roles to help with recruitment and also help with organizing more OPS nights, which we can hopefully start implementing soon.

If anyone is interested in seeing us in action, just send me a /tell in game on Tuesday night around 8pm EST and ask for an invite to the platoon. I'll invite guests to our teamspeak server and you can judge for yourself if you like what we have to offer.
  9. MasterChaif

You can also contact me to get in TS with us to feel us out.
  10. EVGA

Also, it is worth noting that we are looking for pilots for our air division. We currently have several skilled ESF and Lib pilots and anyone looking for that kind of gameplay would definitely be welcome here!
  11. imb0r3d

12. MasterChaif

We're all about teamwork, if you are looking for a group of guys who can be doing their own thing one minute then at the flip of the switch come together and knock out a high priority objective you should check us out!
  13. MasterChaif

Looking to improve your gameplay? We have several pilots who are more than happy to pass on their knowledge, Squad and Platoon leaders more than eager to teach others how to lead effectively, Killers with their trigger fingers ready who would love to add to your playstyle and of course Eska and several other mag pilots who have taught many gunners the way of the Magrider.
  14. MasterChaif

Shameless self-bump
  15. Leonard McCoy

XOO is the best VS outfit on Waterson. Anyone considering playing VS on this server shouldn't hesitate to join us.
  16. Rubius

Man, I didn't know Luey rocked the AA Mag like that.

Also, shameless self plug. :p

17. MasterChaif

Just had a blast in the Server Smash hoping to PL for it too join up and you too can be apart of the Xen cog of the Waterson machine!
  18. RedBullBear

I sent a message via your website about joining. How long should I expect for a reply?
  19. MasterChaif

sorry I didnt check these forums recently, we recently updated our website to a new layout and it is possible your message was lost. Just fill out an application here http://www.xoohq.com/index.php?forms/planetside-2-application.2/respond

An officer will then PM you our TS info and you can jump in with us. Our officers check the applications several times throughout the day so you will be able to get in quickly.
  20. Lampenfieber