Stalker Cloak is amazing! [Video]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VonStalin, Feb 13, 2014.

1. stalkish

The test i did with an outfit m8 last night was 15m darklight torch effective range.
  2. HadesR

Not tried it myself atm .. So has anyone done anything useful with it yet ? or is it just a new way of cheesing kills ?
    • Up x 1
  3. Xasapis

Ideal range when everyone stands still, aka no client hit detection delays in play. In the actual field the distances and subsequent reaction times are a lot smaller. I'm more annoyed by the change in visibility of all cloaks, not this one in particular.

I will be joining the FOTM, obviously. It has become by far the most effective class to play in the game right now, to the point where my outfit is considering experimenting with a infiltrator only full squad.

Thanks for the info btw, it's good to know.
  4. PrimePriest

What? Do those guys all play on low settings? Or is Stalker cloak totally invisible even on ultra?
  5. Flipwin

They should be totally invis, unless they are moving in which case you should be able to see them, flick on your darklight and waste em.
  6. Xasapis

The second. It's near invisible when crouched, to the point where you know there somewhere in the corner but can't really tell if he's actually there by just looking.
  7. TomoB

You mean comissioner that is equal to shotgun or something... lol.
    • Up x 2
  8. BloodyG

Tried stalkercloak yesterday on an alt and it's definitly a nice tool, but the real buff is the cloak finally makes you hard to spot no matter what cloak you have, finally we can hide!!!

this update gave me some hope that SOE isn't a lost cause.
  9. Xasapis

There are huge problems with the countermeasures. I wouldn't be surprised if IR/NV regains the ability to reveal cloaked enemies. The current tools given to deal with the current implementation of all types of cloaks are grossly inadequate. Which is why you probably have such an easier time post the latest content update.
  10. ncDieseL

Does it though? It looked the same on my screen, I was killing infils all night.
  11. Flipwin

They need to bring back the darklight implant or something similar to help with spotting these tricksy hobbitses...
  12. iMartyr

#Forumside
  13. Flipwin

What does that even mean?

You know hash tags don't work here right?
  14. Gustavo M

So basically.
    • Rush to enemy lines
    • Press F
    • Stand still
    • ???
  15. Flipwin

Never stand still...
  16. pnkdth

What exactly is overpowered about this? Are you afraid infiltrators are going give you a stern stare and occasionally get a kill? SMG infils are far more deadly.
    • Up x 3
  17. kadney

VonStalin, you play with low Graphics Quality, do you?
  18. VonStalin

yes, because I can see clearly at night time and there is less smoke and other effects which effect my vision. So it is easier to play on low, but you have to sacrifice ability to see infiltrators. But they are not a big deal. The biggest deal is good visibility.
  19. VonStalin

They don't feel safe anymore, because they know, that there is always an infiltrator somewhere in the corner watching you. You feel like a gazel being watched by leopard somewhere in the grass, just waiting.. :D
  20. TommyXXL

kills a br 4 and br 10 = stalkercloak is amazing. :rolleyes: