I thought you were supposed to be fixing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BloodMonarch, Feb 13, 2014.

1. BloodMonarch

The log in problems after a patch....why is it still taking forever to log in!!!
  2. Degenatron

I logged right in with no problem.

Do you understand that there is only so much that can be done when you open a database and thousands of people try to all access it at the same time?

Are the basics of computing that much of a mystery to the general public?
  3. halfchaos

I had no problem logging in either. Maybe you should try restarting your modem.
  4. SuperLexatron

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...nce-february-11-2014-6-am-pt-3-pm-cet.172463/

Computing knowledge aside, and mostly irrelevant. We were told one thing, we are experiencing another. Additionally this patch was delayed multiple times during EU primetime, and has apparently fixed nothing, as OP states.

Edit: And to say
    and then to have a dig at someone's basic computing knowledge is very funny.
  5. TomoB

For some reason logging in first time after patch seem to take longer than normally every time for me.
  6. Cougarbrit

I logged in pretty much straight away at first, I likely got there before the massive surge of people though.

Doesn't matter because I had one of those wonderful freezing crashes after a while and now I can't log back in.