Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. DoMA55

Always when i'm free from work there is a fracking server lock down I'm getting freaking nuts
    please tell me a waiting time so my hart pump less hard or before I kill somebody !!!
  2. why spend my cash?

First it said 2 then they edited it to 3 hours,real sneaky.
    4 hours now ridiculous.
    Why don't you do this in middle of night when there is low pop?
    Instead of them inconvenience a SOE crew, they inconvenience their customers who pay their salary.
  3. mersk

Nope, same as always.
    • Up x 1
  4. XeliasX123

well say too your Little american friends that they are not more importen then the chines or British or any person in this World. u are just normal ppl
  5. OrrwrenX

The video goes so well with the current situation... hell, it goes well with most troubleshooting situations.

This is terrible. First, I log on here and see a thread count of up to 14. I refresh and its suddenly 27 (and counting)

Who knew you could have so much fun in a forum. First the dubstep video and now this video.
    Most of the posters here are absolutely amazing. Thanks for making the unfortunate downtime much more enjoyable.

This is definitely one of those rare times when playing Forumside is more amusing than playing the actual game.
    • Up x 1
  6. Xandax

Europe would spend more money on the game if they didn't get shafted constantly for doing so.
  7. SiegePerilous

http://2.bp.************/-Y_ODcECzxGQ/T4sMKffGa8I/AAAAAAAAA88/LnQ8Dvynqbg/s1600/michael-scott-no.gif
  8. Fumo_77

Americas servers are more important than Euro servers
  9. tutle64

guys, all this downtime is because soe is getting quadruple exp weekend ready
  10. Gamba

Gotta love 'Murica times.
  11. VPRZR0

Because they'd rather sleep rather than have someone work through the night. Besides, they gain more profit from working overnight on friday nights anyway
  12. Puppy

A good defense is one where they never touch the point. Currently I don't see a mechanic for this and highly suggest that it be worked into a meeting to discuss. Currently getting defense points at all involve failing your defense then restablishing it.
    • Up x 1
  13. Venick

Welcome to having no life. :D
  14. themayorofspace

That was awesome.
  15. Xandax

I'll venture a guess....

It is a "gateway" issue again so it's completely unexpected.........
  16. Ximaster

2 patches in 2 days? o_O
  17. Skageh

Any server is important as long as there is $ coming from them
  18. DjJazzman

Hey, that's Blizzard's trademark
  19. Calardir

Ich will mitmachen!!
  20. framperton

Plenty of people? What kind of idiot questions common sayings?