Are servers up or down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KariH, Feb 7, 2014.

1. ncDieseL

Just created an alt on US servers perfectly fine. But you know what, why should I have to start from scratch at BR1? Sod this. Between this and the WDS nightmare I'm quitting PS2 for now. I'll keep an eye on the announcements just in case SOE see sense and fix this cluster **** of issues. I'm not holding my breath.
    • Up x 1
  2. starlinvf

Whats wrong with being a BR1? Imagine all the BR100s you can embarrass when you kill them with stock equipment.
  3. ncDieseL

It's not just that, there are people and outfits I play with on Miller. It's just demotivating, all that time wasted. They should put up a warning or something, don't waste your time on EU servers.
  4. R.Bootneck

Okay, two consecutive nights that Miller has been having this problem (and cobalt Saturday evening as well)

Is the server actually full, and are the disconnects a 'coded' response to boot players to allow others on ???
    Since we no longer get any feedback on the logging in screen of the true status of the server ... since the removal of the notification of there being queue.

Tonight 3-4 outfit members were sitting in a ''logging in'' holding pattern for 10-15 minutes, then poof we all got connected at the same time .. just after 2-3 others got disconnected.

The disconnected players stay in the squad list for approx 10 minutes before they 'time out', yet the outfit online listing shows them offline, and the 'player x has disconnected' message appears as soon as they are disconnected...

Absolutley no problems logging in during off peak times during Saturday/Friday afternoon

Absolutley no problems logging in to a US east coast server during EU peak time

Why did SOE remove the info on the logging in screen that used to tell us the server was full, and we were in a queue, like back in the days of beta ????? ...... Lack of information in-game

Good luck if you equip a 1hour boost, during prime time, as you'll get disconnected and can't reconnect for the best part of an hour ... and the boost counts down?

Subscribed premium player on an SOE account ... even if as some people have suggested in other threads about this issue, that it's EU, thus pro7's responsibility ... BS .. SOE's game, they contracted out to pro7, it's in SOE's interest to sort it out.
  5. PoxLUFC

Back, and just spent 7 mins stuck on log in for Miller, its 11am here in UK so not exactly prime time, just waiting on the inevitable disconnect.....
  6. ncDieseL

Still nothing from SOE? Wow. They really don't give a ****.
  7. ncDieseL

I advise anyone being affected by this issue to log a ticket directly with SOE, and post the ticket number here:-

Mine is #140209-000434
  8. ncDieseL

BUMP, this issue is still very much alive and kicking. What is going on? Why does it seem like nothing is being done?
  9. ArmedGoose

Ah, yes, here we go again. Or here we do not to be exact.
    No more login to Miller for me.
    Was able to play fine for a couple of hours in the afternoon but now I am running against the wall again.
    Third day now no prime-time play for me I guess. Nice one SOE...
  10. maxkeiser

Trying to log into Miller at the moment. Been on 'logging in' for about 5 minutes.

Has the server crashed? Is anyone on Miller?
  11. Ulor

Been attempting to log in for the past hour now. Same thing always - Logging in.. then game closes after about 10 minutes there
  12. shadouac

Trying for 40 mins. Got in at the exact same time 2 fellow outfit members got in. Played for under 5 minutes and got kicked from server, along with those 2 other outfit members, if not more. Trying again for 20 mins. Got in not one minute ago along with 4 fellow outfit members. It looks like they let you in in waves and kick you out in waves. This has been going on for days, and I'm a subscriber - a paying member. This is nothing to do with queues, at least not managed ones.

I don't care who is responsible. I don't care what the problem is. I've never played a game that did this, it is no way to treat customers or run a service. These problems persist endlessly. We get crossbows and content updates while the most totally basic issues go unaddressed for months and years, such as, BEING ABLE TO LOG IN AT ALL.
  13. Stopper

Same for me : I was unable to log in (into Miller and Woodman) sunday evening for more than two hours. I tried on Waterson and logged in almost immediately....
  14. ncDieseL

I'm now getting this issue

[IMG]
  15. R.Bootneck

This is now beyond ridiculous.

This problem has now plagued Miller server specificly for 7 days (since the start of WDSseason 2
    No response from SOE except the cookie cutter 'We're looking into it' . 7 days ago.

Login to other EU servers and all US servers is absolutely fine ... just Miller ... is it a hardware fault on the server ... or a data issue with the routing at the host .. ...
  16. NickVolkers

SOE is just ******* up the game. With each update they do the game gets worse.
  17. NickVolkers

Sorry for that flame.