Login servers are broken or overloaded again...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gheeta, Feb 8, 2014.

1. maxkeiser

Miller completely broken. Unable to log in. Tried numerous times - waited total of 20 minutes so far on various attempts.
  2. Loui5D

Server just dropped me, probably why you can't get in.
  3. Stanis

Dear Sony.

Would like to play game now. Stuck trying to login for over 10 minutes.

I'd appreciate a response if the login server is unavailable or busy. How about a countdown queue/timer rather than nothing and a client crash?
    Please fix it. I will keep trying - many won't.
    • Up x 1
  4. Sixty

Woodman-TR finaly stop mighty NC tank zerg on Helions-Indar. Then we go stragit on next facility meanwhile taking on left side...left side capture well go back and....FREEZE! 8x relog and login in..Validate files and loged on conery NC..getting message someone playing on my IP, disconect. Then again login on conery and G9 reinstal game..Well again loged on conery and working..But Woodman not..FFS!
  5. A 59 c

I was unable to get in to WOODMAN or COBALT but I've just managed to get on to CERES after a long delay.
    SOE, please fix the EU server problem, this is very frustrating :mad:
  6. Roadhouseman

well... this sucks ... people are wasting their time... if u are lucky to get into the game (Miller for me) after waiting 20 mins or so then u are able to play for 5 mins before u get kicked out again and again.... this is ridiculous. This WDS sucks.... iam disappointed
  7. Roteldo

Same here. Waited a long time to get into Miller. After several times the game quit without notice, I finally managed to log in only to be disconnected from the server.
  8. Meethoss

Suffering same issue on Cobalt. Takes ages to get in and then disconnects after a few minutes - really, goddamn frustrating, especially given I rarely get to play due to my busy work life!
  9. Kalendric

I'm giving up after 20 minutes of frustration of trying to get into Miller. Really disappointed given that this was outfit night for me. I could log into Waterson briefly but got kicked because apparently somebody else was logging into my account (which I presume was me trying to get into Miller).

Seriously, Sony - you want to give Everquest Next, the shiny crown jewel of your future MMO ambitions into the hands of these clowns at ProSieben? Are you deliberately trying to lose the European market or something? I appreciate that some of us can smell a bit funny but really, it's all money. I thought you liked that sort of thing. PS7 seem neither capable or interested in delivering a quality service. They've got to go.
  10. TomoB

I couldn't log in to Miller no matter how long I waited, then I quit the game, tried again and now it logged in immediately? Coincidence or does the login somehow get stuck...
  11. Sixty

**** whole WDS! 4 hours taking Helios on Indar..then how interestly half TR population crash and we cant login back..So NC take this hexs back and continue pushing while TR cant login on ******* server! 2X per 10 minute hitboxes not working ! rocket cliping through objects! FFS 1 of 10 rocket hit!
  12. NickVolkers

Ah great the servers are down AGAIN? I'm kinda done with this game atm..
  13. BlueDevilManiac

14. Tito

give up too, focus the fix the game

soe youu kill my feel and enjoy the game
  15. NickVolkers

ITS STILL NOT WORKING?? FIX THIS BS COME ON I WANNA PLAY
  16. Gheeta

So it has been three hours now and login is still messed up......
  17. DatatheGenius

Was able to login after a little while, but the UI is laggy.. Map takes 30 seconds to load, changing continents also takes a lot longer than usual.. Takes a while just to open the screen to change classes!
  18. Tito

19. ncDieseL

I got in earlier today after waiting a good 15 minutes at the log in screen. Coincidently, I had one of my longest crash free gaming sessions at 3 hours. The final 2 hours was a bio lab alert were we had a good result. I was so paranoid about crashing out and then not being able to get back in that I just sat in the corner of the spawn room for the last 10 minutes of the alert.

I've reduced my texture settings now to try and reduce the frequency of crashes. I could deal with crashes before because I could usually get back in to the game after a couple of minutes. Problem is now, if you crash out of the game, there is a good chance you won't get back in for 30+ minutes, which usually causes you to miss out on alert results etc.

I posted in the other thread, anyone affected by this issue, log a ticket direct with SOE, post the ticket number here. This issue isn't being given enough attention.
  20. Guppet

Miller cant be logged on again. Will we ever see any response to this BS?