Looking for a small, newly formed outfit to grow with.

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Zok, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Zok

I feel that a small group that grows together can be more victorious than a larger group that has too much focus spread out amongst a gaming community.

I would like to either create and outfit that solely focuses on ps2 cooperation or join a small outfit that has recently formed that makes covert fast tactical strikes at the heart of the enemy.

can't wait to get this going

message me in game @ FollowMeToHell on mattherson

thanks
  2. Brandic

This is exactly also what I'm looking for on my character Brandco. If you end up finding one let me know. I'd really like a small outfit myself and trying on the forums and in game really hasn't gotten me anywhere.
  3. Herby20

You guys should look into Odin. It's a newer outfit formed by some pretty good players. Message xWIDOWxMAKERx or BraxtinTR in game about it.
  4. wolfskull23

Same here. If you guys find something or want to make an outfit, send me a message or add me on in-game. Name there is Wolfskull23.
  5. Icemanthemyope2

You guys may want to check out our outfit: Republic [Repu]. Our outfit commander is instilling new blood into it and we could use new leaders and team oriented soldiers (whatever role you like to play).

The outfit is casual for players who like to have an opportunity to work together as a team and go for objectives. There is no mandatory outside voice comm, we use the in game voice chat so everybody in the squad/platoon can hear each other. There are also no mandatory practices - the game itself will provide enough practice :)

There is definitely room to grow as most of the characters are lower level. You can contact the following players if you are interested:

xepiczmex, Dunril, RedNuke, GanondalftheRed , or myself: Icemanfive

See you on the battlefield!

Icemanfive