C4 are bugged, Mines are a joke, and frag grenades are useless

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VanuBangura, Jan 26, 2014.

1. CptSundancer

I like frag grenades. Nothing is as satisfying as bouncing one in an open window/door and watching the people inside panic. I just wish I could cook them a bit :p
  2. ZuraZaru

I think the TR claymores should be re-design. Not like NC/VS, this mine alway emergent on the ground that anyone can see it.

I flag grenades truely a joke, it alway highlight when throwing to enemy, anyone can see it and it delay time explode so long(i think 3-5 second after throw). all enemy can see and run. It should be explode faster or not highlight to enemy.

PS: sorry my bad English.
  3. SinerAthin

In real life, sticky grenades typically have a handle that is not covered with sticky goo.

But even then, there's plenty of stories of soldiers who have accidentally latched them onto their own pants, which have resulted in them running pantless around the battlefield to get away from the grenade.
  4. sauna

Yeah, something fishy with C4 today. 2 C4 detonations one after the other at the feet left a TR max with 75% hp. Twice, no less.
  5. jiggu

How about giving your life to surround a magrider with mines, and then he just ignores and drives straight over them.
  6. IamDH

I thought the C4 thing wasnt a bug? I want my old radius back :S

I'm sorry as soon as he said nanites you lost the debate immediately
  7. VanuBangura

Drathamus comment
  8. VanuBangura

Frag grenades should be buffed to the point to leave an enemy with 10% health if not wearing flak armor
  9. Shazam