Server Downtime for Patch January 30, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Conzb

because they don't want to invest in fixing the problem. They can just buy software like rational etc to know why the coding is messed up
  2. SpaceTimeSpace

You know there a way to work around long log-in, after logging in on low Graphic, turn it up. If you computer/console can't do that right now, don't try. So people thinks the patch will mess up the game, well look forward to the next one. SOE does address this issues/problems. If you love PS2 enough, keep on sticking and see how it turn out.
  3. G_Malicar

I was soo hopeful when I saw this Patch going into service, but I am still having the same problem with my client crashing. The scenario is I die, respawn, redeploy, instant action, or anything like that, and on the 3-6th time, my game will crash. It will either load to 96% or 67% and/or load with a green screen. Before it loads up the game again the sound will glitch, and pow, the whole thing shuts down, without giving me a error code or anything. I am using Windows Vista, so I am certain that has something to do with it, but still, really disappointed that I can't play my favorite 1st person shooter on my new PC. :(
  4. SidCom

have also crashes after abt, 2 hours, like before this patch. PS2 just crashes without any error message. What i saw is that a huge windows pagefile gets written during playing (abt 15GB).
    Rig: CPU i5 3570K, 8GB RAM, AMD 7950 (GPUdriver version 13.12), SSD, Win7 64Bit
  5. PresidentFreeman

Which one? I've got so many damn invites :p
  6. dirtYbird

The one that doesn't hassle you with invites :D
    [AE] - Alter Electus
    I'm on everyday if you're ever interested.
  7. Kiomelt

Since when? In the pastI have been playing for 1 year and I was level 17 THAT'S when the server closed down and I deleted my character!
  8. Brian van den Berg

Stop upposting ancient posts please!