[NC] ∞ Recursion ∞

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Exploding Fist, Oct 1, 2013.

1. P4nda

I won't reveal too much, but a number of VS outfit's definitely have taken notice of your shenanigans on Connery. For what it's worth, you guys are so fun and at the same time very frustrating to play against.

Keep it up +1
  2. Kukuguy

The age limit is 16, so you are in luck!
  3. Akeita

Last time I receive a deny say that it's 18 :eek:
  4. DizzyEX

Recursion :/ri'kərZHən/, from late Latin recursion(n-), from recurrere 'run back' aka retreat.

Kidding aside, these guys are very organised, and a ton of fun to play against especially in the skies.
  5. Kukuguy

Maybe the policy has changed, but I do remember it being 16 at some point. Or I am just full of s***
  6. RaptorSix

I'm probably wayy to new to get any look, but i can't wait to play alongside you guys! I'll be on all day tomorrow (work gives me lots of time off after chemo ;) ) so i'll be looking for you guys! My name in game is SimpleJack239! See you on the field!
  7. SNAFUS

Great group of guys just wish they would leave their vehicles and max units. :p
    • Up x 2
  8. Kukuguy

9. Coltorl

10. Hajj Podge

It's true, infantry play is the complete antithesis of what we're all about. Tanks are what capture Biolabs, not mans.
  11. Fiver

Are you hungry?

Put on that bib, It's time to eat!
  12. SgtMAD

the video makes me want to play with a group again,rang's post-pubecent voice on comms makes me think of dreamer and the crap we pulled back then.

makes me wonder what we would have pulled off this time around
  13. Amouris

Oh you :rolleyes:
    <3
  14. Lewk

One of these days Recursion will decide to switch to VS .... one day...
  15. kaptinkrunch88

Sending a bump and /salute from the little peeps in TUBB. We'll keep an eye on Amerish. You guys watch the rest.
  16. RadLock

There's plenty of Amerish to go around, but we claim Subterranean Nanite Analysis as our own.

17. snewt

Booty Warriors.
  18. eufie

Thread needs more booty.
  19. Sayl914

Grats to ghst on getting BR100! You are definitely getting on the top 5 MLG for this stuff!
  20. SNAFUS

Well grats Ghost, about time you made it to the cool kids club.