br100 looking for outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Lewk, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Lewk

Hey everyone,

With the departure of OGBP i figured it was time to start looking for a new outfit. I am looking for experienced/competitive players that are still chill and fun to run with.I am a very well rounded player that enjoys all aspects of the game and have spent substantial (ie WAY too much) time trying to better myself in the various aspects of the game.

Stats:
    BR100 - 5 kdr - 50k kills
    Expert scythe pilot (15k+ kills)
    Can play all roles in infantry extremely well
    Can drive/pilot all vehicles
    Comfortable with all vehicle gunner weapons (dalton/Halberd/etc)

Player Stats: https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428011263446627953/stats

Feel free to pm me here, in game, or come chat on my live stream: http://twitch.tv/Lewk_
  2. HooWoo

Congrats on the BR 100 bro...
  3. Lewk

Thanks. Took a little longer without xp boosts, but this double xp weekend i decided to snag a boost and finish her off ;)
  4. zedfonsie

Why u so pro ***** hacker fk ur couch
    • Up x 1
  5. BorialisAurora

If you desire. you can give my outfit a try, we are not ranked very high on the leaderboards(20th on Connery for 48+) but we are experienced, and serious about this game. we run tight knit and organized squads, and are reletively small at just 80+ members
  6. Brahma2

Outfits are overrated.
    • Up x 1
  7. NyaR

you should join BAID
  8. Lewk

Undercover BAID recruiter posing as TR ;)
  9. SNAFUS

Baid currently has the most active air wing for VS currently next to Jarcodes little group of misfits. Other then them you could always go taste the rainbow and join the local LGBT group with FCRW.
  10. Coltorl

He joined 00

;)
  11. Lewk

Yea, great group. Very highly skilled individuals without the egos. And they still enjoy playing for objectives/base takes as opposed to just farming. Now if only i can convince them to switch to VS.... :cool:
  12. NightmareMan

LEWK....I AM YOUR FATHER....
  13. Coltorl

But the pope is suppose to be celibate...
  14. NightmareMan

Due to our nanite driven holy respawn tubes, all sinners are cleansed upon death and renewal into life. Oh the things I have done....and some of them really were just things I found crawling about Auraxis.

Walk in the rainbow my son.