Looking for Air Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Garrett Black, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Garrett Black

Hi, I have wanted to try to meet up with some guys and fly together.

I'm looking for an outfit that uses good communication, experienced/good/active members, and possibly practices on the test server.

I am a BR 60? I have 600hrs in the game, I want to try having some team work, want to fly with a small group of people.

My main character is on Waterson, but I also have other characters on Matherson, and Connery.

Thanks guys
  2. Akeita

All I can see some decent pilot came from Recursion or 666th...
  3. Garrett Black

I am thinking about PREY, 666th isn't as active of an outfit, they mainly play on the weekends.
  4. Akeita

Why not Recursion ?
  5. SNAFUS

You really only have Recursion for active NC air wings currently. 666 used to be far more active but it is very rare indeed to see them up in force in regards to air power.
  6. Garrett Black

Well my main character is on Waterson and Connery is full of BR 1-20. I will look into Recursion a little.

They are not a pure air outfit, lots of ground outfits. PREY is also an active outfit.
  7. Coltorl

This is a Connery board, PREY is on Waterson. I've heard good stuff about PREY but in 00 we have a dedicated air squad as well so you might want to give us a shot if you think you're good enough.
  8. Garrett Black

Yeah, I gotta say, Connery's population makes some great fights. I will surely try to join Recursion when watersons's population is low.

Outfits:continue to post and seek for players on this forms or others. Thanks again guys
  9. Arazons