Passive cert compensation??

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by MOJOTazman, Jan 28, 2014.

1. MOJOTazman

After sending in an incident report on the missing certs, I received the same response everyone else did. Of course I have not seen anything from SOE except where they tell me they haven't heard from and so case closed.

Case isn't close, please tell all of use when this passive cert compensation will be taking place?

Thank you....
  2. Tryceps

Just give it some more time, I'm very sure they'll fix it soon. This is what I received from the support:

'Thank you for contacting Planetside 2 Customer Support, this is GM Sariuv. There is currently a known bug with the passive certification point gains. The bug with the passive certification points has been happening intermittently, so some days your characters may receive 12 certification points, and other days they may receive 48. I apologize for the impact this is having on your gameplay, however our development team is aware of this issue, and is working to resolve it as well as grant the missing passive certification points in an upcoming hotfix. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.'

Concerning the fix: I'm really wondering what happened to the plans of SOE to do weekly updates with fixes and new content? Luperza maybe? ;)
  3. DerEchteSpatz

Wow, you guys really did get an answer for your ticket???
    Let me guess, you two guys are Americans, are you?
    I myself are waiting till today for the answer of my ticket.
    As a paying customer I'm losing about 30 passive certs a day because of this issue.
    I'm very pissed off right now! That thing goes on about 2 weeks or so. That makes about 420 certs. Fine!

"Thanks for being a loyal member!"
    But ignoring my ticket...
    We'll see that point, Sony...
  4. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 2
  5. Tryceps

DerEchteSpatz.. I suppose you're german? Because I'm german aswell ;) So there's no prejudices being confirmed with you not receiving any specific answer.

And Luperza, thank you very much for your answer. Of course I read the Patchnote, but as far as I know it states the problem and says that the problem would be solved by this very same patch - which actually didn't happen since I'm still experiencing the problem.
    I just wanted to ask my mate to be more patient. I'm pretty sure you guys of the dev team are already doing your best to resolve the problem.

My personal question for you, however, was what happened to the weekly updates you announced some time ago? As far as I know you planned to do weekly updates which include new fixes, ingame content and so further.
  6. Gu7z

Was just about to make a topic about this same issue, glad i looked around first to see im not the only one with this issue. Had this problem for a little over a week now myself maybe longer along with crashing on LogOut. How do i send a support ticket?
  7. Elsewhere

My ticket was dated 21st Jan, was acknowledged by automated response "We have received your request, and a member of our support staff will respond to your incident shortly".

Today I got "We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 168 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your incident to SOLVED"

Admittedly, since it was listed in the patch notes a while back, I left it alone to sort itself out as the issue was a global one, so its not a big deal, but I was under the impression it was not down to me to keep contacting SOE to stop my ticket from "timing out" and being "solved".
  8. Adept

Any news on this one?
  9. RaziCow

Has anybody noticed an update from this?

Still waiting for my lost certs, which translates into lost money for me.. all told.
  10. Adept

11. RaziCow

12. Adept

You are right. My bad