Reaver combat 3, been changed ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CHDT65, Jan 17, 2014.

1. CHDT65

Hi all,

It seems to me that the combat 3 chassis for the Reaver has been changed, for worst.
    The Reaver was always quite heavy, but now I've the feeling of flying an huge truck !

Is it just me ?
  2. NC_agent00kevin

Hover 3 felt normal, I know that doesnt help ya much...but yeah.
  3. vsae

What is exactly combat chassis for reaver?
    I've never seen any chassis on a Reaver..
  4. CHDT65

ps: I'm using a joystick.
    If the combat 3 chassis has not been changed, does this mean that joystick sensitivity is even worst now ?
  5. CHDT65

Solved: the patch had overwritten my settings in the config file.
    • Up x 1
  6. NinjaTurtle

I feel like the update missed a few things and one of them was to update the chassis options.

Racer should turn your fighter into a jet by increasing it's speed by 50% and reducing it's vertical thrusters making hovering much harder, making the reverse maneuver much less effective but instead turning the esf into a perfect interceptor

Hover should have done the opposite and turned it into more of a helicopter, reduced speed slightly but significant increases to vertical, reverse and brake thrust. Should have been given the ability to hover completely still like a Lib or Galaxy

Dogfighting, not too sure what could have been done here aside from just increasing it's agility

I feel the chassis could have used more variations between each and I feel that the esf update is not a completed job as good as what it's been so far imo
    • Up x 1
  7. huller

there apears to be a bug that sticks aircraft sensetivity to extremely low levels, no matter if you set it to 10 or 100
  8. Marder

it appears if u using cockpit look around (trackir + vjoy for example)