Planetside 2 Gameplay Highlights : Rocket Artillery

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CAMIKAZE78, Jan 26, 2014.

1. CAMIKAZE78

Have you guys ever made a hold like this?

What has been your favorite moment in Planetside 2?

Leave you feedback in comments, thanks guys! Have a great day!
    • Up x 5
  2. Epic High Five

TR's "gg nc" right before the murder barrage started is what made it for me.
    • Up x 1
  3. Rothnang

And this is why everyone who complains about tank spam is wrong.
    • Up x 2
  4. Slev

I remember posting a video on this forum once... a mod removed the post and warned me about advertising...
  5. iPlague

Tanks useless to kill AV turrets as they don't render across... 200 meters? :i
  6. Kunavi

To quote some units in C&C Generals... "Just like the 4th of July"! But no really that was hilarious! Gratz on your people being able to put up a fight, come over and educate Woodz TR in the basic concept of using "W" to step out of the Spawn Room and do the same. In the process you might as well teach the opposition to NOT stand in front of those? It only gives the other guys more reasons to stay in(Reason why I don't bother stepping out any more though still doing it a lot more than just about any other TR I've seen).
    • Up x 1
  7. MFP_TK_01

That Kn1fey guy right at the end; as a mana turret user, players like him piss me right the **** off. Rant aside, good video. I've been on the receiving end of a few of those
  8. zukhov

Why was your squad fighting from the spawn room at the start?
  9. KnightCole

Gotta say that looked really awesome. Heavy Rocket fire is cool to see.
  10. KnightCole

And more CNC Generals

Let loose the juice!

Or Extra Large!

or the American rocket launcher guy

Chew on these!
    • Up x 1
  11. DeadlyPeanutt

Surreeeee.... all you need is thirty players equipped with AV turrets.

LOL pathetic... you think a random group of players defending a random small base could do that?

NOT

explosive spam is a game flaw. Unless you recommend the game can only be played by those with a 1000 certs BEYOND basic upgrades to purchase an AV turret.

*facepalm*
    • Up x 1
  12. Devrailis

So much freedom in this video. I cry manly tears of joy.
    • Up x 1
  13. DeadlyShoe

You don't need AV turrets to pull this off :)
  14. GhostAvatar

THIS!!!! This is why I have voice chat disabled.
    • Up x 3
  15. WTSherman

The NC forever! Hurrah, boys, hurrah!
    Down with oppressors, and up with the star!
    While we rally 'round the flag, boys, rally once again,
    Shouting the battle cry of freedom!

Very nice counterattack, really bases at the top of a hill (as opposed to the bottom, where SOE usually puts them) are much better for defending, especially against tanks.
  16. Maelthra

As a lowly BR 51, I'm always jealous when I watch a youtube video and the guy has thousands of certs in the bank just sitting there. If it were me, I'd have those spent in a heart beat...
  17. soeguud

having finally reached 1000 certs again, I sympathise with your plight. Currently suffering from fear of wasting certs on upgrades, weapons, and pretty much everything else really.
  18. z1967

We used this same tactic on Connery in basically the same place to make anywhere within 1000m a dead zone. We were laughing our ***es off the entire time.
  19. MFP_TK_01

0:15 "All you need is dumbfire and you'll ****ing **** a million"

That's what all those yellowish glowy things were. Dumbfires come stock on your HA.