Login problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by dp_nox, Jan 23, 2014.

1. dp_nox

Me and 2 friends can't log in to Cobalt.
    I had no problem playing before but after one of the (way to frequent) CTDs I can't log in anymore.

Logging my alt on Connery works fine but I'm stuck with the "logging in..." screen trying to get on Cobalt.

Anyone else with this problem?
    • Up x 2
  2. Zi_Wilsonn

Same here ive spent the last 24hours downloading the game and all its patches to be stuck with this BS
  3. OlafTingvatn

yep, same problem. started just now. REALLY annoying when i want to play!
  4. ManWithBigGun

Same with Woodman server unable to logo in.
  5. dp_nox

Managed to get back on after ~20 minutes but got "disconnected from server" after 1 minute... :(
  6. Jin-G

Unable to log in....
  7. Guildion

Same problem on Miller server :/
  8. Bullborn

Same on Miller. Get to the char selection and then its stuck in a logging in loop.
  9. Cipherpol

Same on Ceres :(
    Wherever, i will be played tomorrow.
  10. NeOx

As above, can't login to Cobalt, sits at logging in forever. Thought I'd give the PTS a bash and got an immediate "disconnected from server"
  11. jediLebedkin

Logged in after long "LOGGING IN...".
    Spent 5 minutes in game.
    Got neat dialog "You have been disconnected. /OK/".
  12. Vortigon

QFT - Miller too.

I am sick and tired of the bad quality of development with PS2.

There is just a total lack of management with this project - errors all over the place - priorities in all the wrong places - implementation of changes the community doesn't want - insufficient testing of updates and fixes and general FUBAR

Get a grip SOE you are sucking the life out of this game with your poor attitude.
    • Up x 1
  13. Pootisman

Cant login on Cobalt too. It just says "logging in" forever. Restarting the game doesnt help.
  14. Locke

Miller is the same. I logged into Matherson just fine so it's a EU cluster problem. They really need to fix this if they are patching once a week.
  15. Bullborn

It seems to happen after every patch. Either this or the 96% infinite loading issue (which appearantly is also related to login server).

With weekly updates it gets old really quick...
  16. mckobus

There was an update earlier of +-R130MB then the login failure started. Just now there was another 28MB. I would not go as far as to destroy the devs of this project with negative comments. What they created here as a free to play game is one of it's kind. And granted there will be issues here and there. The main reason people get so upset is similar to a kid being given the ultimate toy only to have it taken away minutes later. Tantrum. :p That said, I too feel deeply dissatisfied about not being able to login and do hope that this will be resolved quickly. I get to type a nice long post in the hopes that at some point the login would succeed and I can just delete the post and merrily be on my way. But no... The game just crashed. :X
  17. Verenz

Ceres here, cant login (to characters, account is fine). After getting back in briefly it told me someone else had logged in on the same client and then kicked me. I have changed my password (not that i believe the error) and now can't login again.
  18. NeOx

Ninja Patch incoming - fingers crossed

..... And I'm in - but for how long!
  19. MrMarkNl

I cant seem to login anymore aswell.. :mad:
  20. Guildion

I'm starting to believe that the developement of PS2 on PS4 is destroying our game.

****** de *****.