Place Bugs Here

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Freeze74, Apr 17, 2013.

1. WyrdHarper

The Hossin forward garrisons (warpgate things) have their stairs improperly placed, so that they are below the level of everything else.
    • Up x 1
  2. xArchAngelx

Also, Universal Chat isn't working on Test
  3. FoxD3v1lsW1ld

Hornet Missiles can no longer be guided when you use zoom after they fire.

Example:
    Fire them -> Zoom in -> You loose guidance once you zoom in
    Zoom in -> Fire them -> Everything is fine
    Zoom in -> Fire them -> Zoom out -> You loose guidance once you zoom out
    • Up x 1
  4. Varnos

Not sure if a bug, but the coyote missiles are not centered on the reticule: If you ascend they fire way below the reticule, when descending they fire above the reticule. This makes them very hard to hit stuff with!
  5. EmperorPenguin5

Currently cannot play it crashes as I try to get to the login screen..
    Giving a default game error message.
  6. Heyitsrobbie1984

the loading screen gets stuck at 95% on amerish :(
  7. Undivide

In addition to what Heyitsrobbie said, on the Amerish map, many of the new bases' names display an error instead of the actual base name.
  8. Treogren

Hello all!
    I've got some trouble with PTS after last path.
    Problem:
    Me and 1 man from my outfit tryed to test some weapons and discover new Amerish.
    After update i pressed "play". On characters screen was some green stripes and shining. if i press just logg in, it loads to 94% and freezes. If i try to choose other character it just shows white screen and crashes.

Does someone have same problem, or i must send message to support?
  9. SurgicalFiend

In Amerish in Silver Vally Arsenal there are alot of rocks that you can drive through and i could get my Harraser inside the A-Point. North Grove Post has alot of miss placed items but i like the setup alot. Glad to help :)
  10. MultiRaptor

11. KillerbKilled

This.
    I posted this to the live server bug reports on the forums the other day. If you return to the original firing view then the missiles start tracking again. For example:

Fire them -> Zoom in -> You loose guidance once you zoom in -> release zoom and missile is guided again
    Zoom in -> Fire them -> Everything is fine
    Zoom in -> Fire them -> Zoom out -> You loose guidance once you zoom out -> Zoom back in and they are guided again.

I don't know if this was intended because you can switch weapons and the missiles still are guided. BTW these things feel like they fall off a cliff once they are unguided.
  12. DLL2

sundy deploy and impossible to access equipement

[IMG]

impossible to deploy a sundy at vr training.
    • Up x 1
  13. EddiesMinion

Echoing Sunderer issues - not just in VR - can deploy to one, but can't resupply.

• Up x 1
  14. DLL2

i never say only at VR. My screenshot is at Hossing
  15. EddiesMinion

My bad,, I misread your post :)
  16. KillerbKilled

I haven't read all 20 pages of this thread but I don't find anything about the day/night cycles over Heyoka Chemical. I will try to get a video up of it. Fly a galaxy over this territory and it you will get several instant day/night cycles.
  17. SurgicalFiend

Found some bugs. Area show in pics.

Firstly exhaust mesh.
    [IMG]

Now when i Deploy
    [IMG]

Next Is Random Grass thats not a huge problem
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Next Is Shields that are miss placed and faulty(meaning covers a area that has a huge rock behind it)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Next is Shield to far from Vehicle spawn point

[IMG]

Miss placed Wall
    [IMG]

Suggestion on making a B point here in mine

[IMG]

And lastly water inside Teleportation room

[IMG]

PS: Sorry for bad english and low FPS (I did test on my GF laptop)

All the locations are in the images

Lastly, Love the changes so far, Like areas in mines and Tunnels

Happy Testing :)
  18. NoctD

New sunderer AMS changes - can deploy AMS but cannot access the AMS terminal when deployed.

Other bugs found during my exploration:

- Grav lifts in spawn room of Deserted Mineshaft not working.
    - There's an ugly looking wall panel at SolTech Charging Station in the small teleport hut.
    - There's an extra teleport hut at Deserted Mineshaft (given I see no teleporter in the spawn room), that cannot be entered (faction neutral colors on shields).
  19. PurpleOtter

[Bug] Warp gate Suicide

If you are located at a warp gate during a rotation, your "de-rez" is counted as a suicide instead of the more appropriate redeployment.

Also you may want to consider a countdown timer to warp gate rotation available at the Continent Selection Terminal screen.
  20. Longshotrider

Found a few issues, not sure if known of but ill report them anyways.

[IMG]

This was mentioned earlier but i thought a picture was needed, Its not just this though, there are large box cover ares in the rooms, i found some but my game crashed and i cant remember where they were, so here is an example of something undergoing a similar issue.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]

This could be an Easter Egg on the server but the top part was untextured and the ground was very rough, plus the Magrider??? Just making sure nothing is missed so the devs can get back to making such a great game and not bug-fixing everything.

Also the sun would rotate around the sky at extreme speeds, ive seen this before but it continued for a LOT longer than the last time I saw it. Hope This Helped :D