Top VS outfits and why all VS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SmegForBrains2, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Ronin Oni

Recursion is a NC Connery outfit, and they are quite good indeed. Just about every Recursion [00] outfit member I saw (at least, that killed me) was BR80+

They were causing us all kinds on problems on Esamir last Sunday. Everytime we'd make headway on a base they'd show up and swing the battle back.

No significant territory was gained or lost for like 2+ hours.

VS have DA and FCRW for "elite" outfits and TR has NUC

I think DA has more "common" members than the others, but they field a strong team for the comps, and supposedly their regulars work well together anyways though I haven't fought them much.
  2. Genserik

The VS on Waterson are very tough to fight IMO when evenly matched. What about BJTC though? Or TBSQ? I see them pretty frequently :/
  3. Akeita

Recursion is like the only outfit that are not blinded like ADK or BAND, they know where to fight and what should they fight for rather than use 48+ platoon to cap a small base... Wish I can join but age problems :(
  4. NoctD

FCRW would be my choice for the top Vanu outfit, NUC probably for TR, and not really sure about NC in the US... Recursion is good, but not in that elite category.
  5. Ash87

I'm sorry Rigs, but you need some help here man: You fouled up your swearing horribly. Here is how you could make it better!

To use the synonyms to get past the filter, here is what you wrote (Because it isn't really clear):
    Crap Ride?
    Sex Ride?
    Going to Hades Ride?
    Knob ride?
    Illegitimate son/daughter ride?
    Slow ride? Take it eeeeasssy...

These things make no sense in the context you used. Swears like you were trying to use them are best used as verbs, not nouns. That is why saying: "I wish you would do the [F-word]" isn't used as often as "[F-word] You!" See? By making it an action to be performed rather than a reference to an act, the entire thing makes much more sense. The first sounds like you are making a request.

Let us look at your example:
    "How about evidence you don't (You missed an apostrophe here by the way) ____ ride. (You also missed a period)

As you see, you are requesting for evidence that he -doesn't- do something. This is unwieldy, as it pushes the burden of proof upon you to provide evidence that he -does- infact _____ ride. Also, as you used ^*&^, instead of just swearing, it looks like you were putting a catface there. So, it could be misinterpreted as: "How about evidence you don't catface ride."

In the future, try to direct your swears directly at the person and avoid ambiguity. In doing this, you can be a more effective swearer, and help to get across your point

http://2.bp.************/-h2thDspEpw4/TadPe2a1bNI/AAAAAAAADJc/5isfV4RBCxI/s1600/the_more_you_know2.jpg
    • Up x 2
  6. Dead soldier

BJTC still around? haven't seen them since I was last in VREV.
  7. Ronin Oni

Yeah, I don't know if I'd call Recursion a top competitive outfit... I haven't seen them fight in any challenges for one...

they do know how and where to throw their weight around though, and while I can kill em as good they get me, usually, I do get killed more by [00]'s than most other NC 'fits (on Connery at least)

Recursion has my respect as an outfit that does well on Connery
    • Up x 1
  8. Pootisman

Oh thatswhy i always have trouble fighting the F00Ls - they are the outfit with the highest score in whole game :eek:

I knew it! Choon2 is the leader of the Vanu Scum invasion and the other F00L members are his generals. NC and TR must unite to stop them or they will take over Auraxis!
  9. Airazor

I am biased because I am leader of ARZR haha

Being on the VS side and playing with a bunch of different outfits on Waterson I would say that these guys are great to play with

ARZR (Tehehehe)
    PBRO
    VETZ
    SPGU
    XOO

There are more but these guys are the guys that we play with the most. ZAPS are awesome fighters but work alone, VDRS are so huge in numbers they are all over the map. Another good group is 3GIS if I got that right.

I gotta say though, thous ARZR boys can pack a punch! ;)
  10. Shanther

Neither are actually all that active. ARZR is the only outfit that does anything with others.
    • Up x 1
  11. Arkenbrien

Because Vanu is with us.
  12. Zorro

Das Anfall is no doubt the most elite outfit. Azure Twilight is also close to the top.
  13. CaptHaddock

Awww, we play nice with everyone.
  14. Shanther

LIES you are always taking my toys. =(

K4ws killed me and the sundy I was farming as an Infil yesterday. I was sad.
  15. Hajj Podge

Look at this sperg and his by the book deflection.
    • Up x 1
  16. Myrgatroid

Classic, right?
  17. Sebastien

Don't censor yourself, the Forum does it for you
  18. Zorro

Or better yet, do not use terms that require a censor.
  19. Airazor

We aim to unite forces and kick some butt!
  20. TheFixerGRO

yep, we do don't we air........we also don't use people as meat shields to come in and cap at the last seconds

[ARZR]
    • Up x 1