STOP playing Light Assault if you want the class un-nerfed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Catch23, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catch23

Two major nerfs to airborne shooting. Lasersight benefits and ADSing removed without compensating. LA is the least played class. None of the promised additions was implemented, the Dev Team doesn't care for or about LAs.

And they don't and won't listen.

They look at their data. If you want LAs get some love, for the first time since release, stop playing the class. Obviously this class has to underperform even more before the Devs feel that the game actually needs this class to not become entirely stalemate fighting.

I play HA and Infiltrator now. Until LA gets fixed
  2. Raraldor

I played light assault for a few hours and the whole ADS changes didn't really bother me at all. It's still a good class for flanking and surprise, which is what I always thought the class was meant to be. I didn't run laser sights, and didn't even know there was any change to them though, so I can't comment on that point.
    • Up x 2
  3. Pat22

It's not just the laser sight benefits that have been removed while flying, any and all hipfire benefits have been removed while flying.
    You get the same CoF no matter if you're using a range carbine with advanced foregrip, your pistol with a standard laser sight, or an SMG which is supposed to have a smaller hipfire CoF from the get-go, with advanced laser sights on top.
  4. Darkwulf

ADS doesn't bother me. I put in some work with my light assault.
    • Up x 1
  5. HadesR

You can link the stats for that ofc ?
    • Up x 2
  6. Catch23

Look it up yourself if you don't believe me.

It's the starter class btw
  7. HadesR

It's up to you to prove what claims you make, not for me to prove it for you ..

So basically you " think " LA's are the least played class
    • Up x 1
  8. Catch23

I don't have to prove anything to you. Its not my responsibility to teach anyone. Believe it or not.
  9. Kanil

I've stopped playing pretty much entirely, I suppose that counts?

Waiting for the next patch to hit to see if they revert it. If not, I'll have to decide what I want to do. Probably cert up a SMG infiltrator for the times when shotguns don't cut it.
    • Up x 1
  10. HadesR

No you don't .. But it's always good to back up claims with hard facts if you want your concerns to be taking seriously .. If not they are nothing more than opinionated complaints..
    • Up x 4
  11. Morticai

Guess we've established that this is pretty much a troll thread then. No facts, no argument, no point.
    • Up x 3
  12. Catch23

I'm not asking anyone not playing LA, like you, to stop playing LA. Doesn't make sense.

Most vet players knows this. At BR 85 you could know this too. Although you don't play LA very often.

This post was mainly directed to those who can make a difference in this matter - by stopping to play it.

If you are fine with the current state of LAs and with balance to your classes (Sniper, Inf, HA, Pocket Engie) you don't have to do anything :)
  13. Zorro

I shall never stop playing as light assault.
    • Up x 1
  14. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive on these forums. Thank you!
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.