Fps drop

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bitme567, Jan 17, 2014.

1. bitme567

So after latest patch I have seen a 25 - 30 fps drop since for no reason at all. I use to be able to run the game a medium settings and still get a stable 45+ fps in big battle (100+ battles). Now I have to turn shadows and flora off and lower alot of other settings. My fps before patch was 80 - 110 in open world and small battles, and 45+ in big battles, Now it is about 60 - 80 fps in open world / small battles, and about 25 - 35 fps in big battles. Any help would be mighty appreciated.

PC Specs: Nvidia GTX 650 ti 1GB
    AMD Athlon II x4 750k 3.4 GHz
    4gb ram (I know it is low but it ran PS2 fine before update so it shouldnt be this, but I am looking to upgrade to 8 soon)
  2. mato90

Same for me, huge FPS drop
  3. Hatamoto

Yep, performance increase from PU1 basically undone
  4. dBMachine

The game is unplayable for me right now.

It's worse than before the optimization update.

I really want a piece of the double XP action too... :(
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

• Up x 1
  6. Hatamoto

Gotcha, dont understand the lack of serious official statement on the issue though.. there are lots of threads on this
    • Up x 1
  7. Hatamoto

Will there be a PU3? I would suggest fixing what broke before adding another large patch ..
  8. Hatamoto

most likely just the game, i heard setting particles to a lower level atm might help
  9. Hatamoto

Lowering particles didnt do anything noticeable here
  10. bitme567

Hey I know you are trying to help people and get your advice in but can you just reply to one thread and be done. Replying to all the performance threads gets kinda annoying.
  11. Hatamoto

Not having an official stickied one with post PU2 issues is even more annoying. Month worth of optimization mostly ruined and its not getting any attention? Everytime you bump one of these, people who have issues chime in with new input .. things have not been resolved so to speak.
  12. Noppa

I have the FPS drops too and what i have figured it out it is caused smoke that explosions does, also shooting smoke puff makes the fps drop on tank.

Today had 19 fps on biolab when was standing next to spamming lockdown MAX, after he stop shooting and the smoke went away the fps was back to 80 and so on.

Hope this helps DEVS abit and hope we can go back to OMFG patch fps, didnt go under 50 in any situations back then!
  13. Karohime

This lag is rely weird. Every time I go CQC the frame rate drops like down to 10 fps.
    My normal fps now is 23 even in small battles.
    Before patch I had something 35 fps were ever I go. Witch was play able to me.
    Another thing, almost every time I shot now. The FPS drops to 1-5 for a second.
    Wtf?

Cpu: amd phenom II x2 black edition 3.3 GHz

Gpu: Asus HD 7770