Massive FPS drop since last update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Frostbitten, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Frostbitten

It is more than 50% drop for me. In big fights with lots of vehicles I'm getting in low 30's (CPU bounded) range which makes it almost unplayable. Looking at the hardware monitor logs, main thread is 40-50% usage while others are in 20-30% range.

And I have 30FPS CPU bounded. What a nonsense.

Settings are in signature.
    • Up x 2
  2. Undyingghost89

There was alot of people online from last night that's why it lags so much, but yeah performance is worse with every new patch.
    • Up x 2
  3. Frostbitten

And they reintroduced stuttering again.
  4. user101

yup - I have all of the above shuttering is terrible, got jerking now also. although the jerking could be the server.

I am not even sure what truck or tank I am shooting at now due to the color screw-ups and the spotting is bad also. Half the time I can not get the spotting to work. Spotting will not work through a scope.

Seeing people move forward and then jerk backwards then warp to new spot. Same goes for aircraft.
  5. Frostbitten

I don't know for you guys, but I'm definitely starting feeling bad for paying monthly for something that constantly has so many issues. Yes, I know that all MMO's have constant issues but this... This is a whole new level.
  6. FourTwoFour

7. Hatamoto

FPS in big battles are down significantly. Id go as far as saying they almost undid whatever good performance came with PU1. SOE you need to look into the HUD again plus fps dropping due to smoke and explosions. Its time you fix this early before cluttering up the game with more bug ridden patches. All those months of performance work was meant to be long term, right?
  8. Hatamoto

9. Hatamoto

I would have felt worse if i had renewed by sub, luckily i made the right choice for once
  10. Hatamoto

No public message on how you are fixing PU2 and friends?