Changes ; Under Construction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ADps2, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Surt

2. Rentago

Yo dawg T-RAY, I've been thinking it over, and I believe the solution to all our problems is if I had a decal of you to put on my swag mobile.
    • Up x 1
  3. Andy04

As much as I love how this game is kind of progressing after a year + of terrible performance and such I do not like this at all (just my opinion) Yet another way to milk the cash cow to bring in multiple camos decals and silly stuff like that The cost of these camos and weapons is terrible and I have stated before I refuse to put any more money into this game as there are FULLY developed games being released this year that I want to play and they will not MILK ME FOR MORE MORE MORE!, Yet the game play itself still lays stagnant with little to no sign of change. Do not get me wrong the game itself is amazing in it's own right and I commend the entire team that has worked on it NOT AN EASY TASK! but it still lacks a lot of meta game and depth, The game advertises MASSIVE fights in a huge scale yet its massive amounts of people thrown into small areas and farmed, Now and then you get a good open ground battle to which I feel the developers have missed out on this a lot, use less bases and more land mass, IT IS NOT FUN OR TACTICAL BEING CAMPED EVERY BASE YOU GO TO!
  4. Oraculum

^This

Been desperate for a definite answer to this for several months now.
    • Up x 6
  5. EmmettLBrown

Still crossing my fingers for them fixing the exhaust stacks. Right now they look like PVC drain pipes...
  6. phreec

Thought I'd report back with my latest findings. Seems it's somehow bound to the Graphics option being on Medium.
  7. Locke

@ T-Ray

Would there be any chance of getting the NC Galaxy restored to having less of an orange colour as a highlight? I know it's in the colour palette but really it totally ruins the aesthetic look of the Galaxy . I'm fairly certain the majority of NC would prefer more blue and yellow than this horrible burnt orange colour even if that area is a placeholder for future secondary camo placement.

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  8. Nocturnal7x

It has begun.

:(
    • Up x 2
  9. Prudentia

what you might want to look into is some of the different scales of camo on different vehicles.

eg the pattern on the wings of the scythe is very small while in first person and on the sundies AMS Infantry terminal bits (the one inside that 'hold' the glowing terminal) the pattern is really, really tiny.
  10. NinjaTurtle

Can you add a preview button for lumbifibre?
    • Up x 6
  11. DukeFlash

What if the empire-specific parts on infantry could also be RGB and every camo could reassign the RGB to be a hue/shade that better matches the camo in question?

(It would require a pass over eeevery camo though, creating a ton of work)
  12. Soarez

I don't know if this is the right place to post this.

I think it would be great, if competitive Planetside 2 was like a game of Company of Heroes, but where we are the soldiers. The leader of the team would be responsible for deploying his own soldiers, vehicles and planes. Resources would be essencial to be able to deploy more "units", wich would gradually increase on the battlefield.

This, of course, requires a lot of improvements to work correctly. Probably this idea is a repost, but i felt the need to intruduce this type of game to a developer.

Hope you can understand my englis :)
    • Up x 1
  13. DeadlyPeanutt

zero grav would be interesting... everybody should have a small jetpack with LA having a more powerful one.
  14. Hicksimus

When they said the PS4 would run PS2 on ultra I guessed that it would be at less than 1920x1080 and/or the target would be 30FPS. But the actual solution is to turn down ultra.
    [IMG]

If things look just as well as they looked before then I have no complaints but I do find it funny that by ultra they mean whatever we decide to call ultra when it launches and not what ultra means to you.....
  15. Jeslis

Just wanted to comment that your posts under this..ADps2 login, do NOT show up in the SOE Post tracker thing.. so I almost completely missed these posts.

I would like to suggest that literally ALL soe official posts, including mod locks (for transparency reasons), show up in the soe post tracker please.
    • Up x 4
  16. Pizzasaurus

some ideas

[IMG]

Pink, Dots, Redneck T-shirt
    • Up x 12
  17. Crator

• Larger decals: Excellent!
    • Multiple decal location choices: Excellent!
    • Multiple camo patterns to be applied to a single vehicle: Not sure if necessary. Do people actually want this?
    • Empire color is now RGB values (which could be used for Jacking in the future): Excellent!
    • Decals that show up over the top of armor attachments: EXCELLENT!
    • Up x 4
  18. Gav7x

We DONT want bras on our MALE INFILTRATOR
    • Up x 3
  19. icegnome

WAIT. You mean like, vehicle hijacking? Like PS1?? I-I-Is that what you mean!?
    • Up x 2
  20. RIctavius

*RUNS AND JUMPS ON!*

*smooches your head*

THANK YOOOOOUUUUUUU!!! ^.^
    • Up x 2