ZAPS - SEX DRUGS AND LAZERS

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SirPurplePeopleEater, Sep 26, 2013.

1. CaptHaddock

You just won the internet for the year in my books. Applying now
  2. Frizzbro

ahahahahahahahahahahah. thank you for logo.
  3. Cswic

Hi, we shoot people and people don't like us because of that. We're all a bunch ritalin addled 14 year-olds too, so you know it's a kid friendly environment.
    • Up x 2
  4. Brayton

But aren't those the best gamers?

Anyway, because I suck at the game to be honest, I hate going up against you guys. But you can't deny skill, just wish you'd stop blocking our advances so damn effectively.
  5. ChapmanBaxter

[IMG]
  6. PinkamenaDianePie

Too late, I've got us covered.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. ChapmanBaxter

Touched it up a bit

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. PinkamenaDianePie

The tap in the corner is a touch of genius.
  9. xxSparkyxx

People say ZAPS has aimbots. I just look at this thread and laugh, WTF, ROFL. This is the weirdest thing ever.
  10. kaws

Brief Recruitment Update:

Many have approached us lately expressing their interest in joining ZAPS - figured it would be appropriate to give a bit of an update on that front since we've been discussing internally how we intend to handle recruitment going forward.

We've decided to shift our focus to recruiting players predominately for live server play rather than continuing to bolster our roster from a competitive standpoint. As it stands, we already exceed the number of players necessary to compete in the current competitive formats and have already established, for lack of a better expression, a bit of a "bench". While this might appear as an obstacle for those who want to play join for comp, nothing is set in stone. All members of the outfit, regardless of seniority, are encouraged to attend all outfit events and in the situation we find a player who improves our roster/meshes well with the outfit, we'd absolutely consider integrating them into the competitive side of things.

To clarify, this doesn't mean we're lowering our standards or anything like that. The intention is to increase the number of players we have at our disposal for live-ops / general play on Waterson. For those of you who are interested, we'll be making a new forum post in the next week or so outlining our process so things are a bit more transparent for future applicants.

Please contact Frizzz with any questions and be sure to tell him your mother's Classico Carne Asada Taco recipe.

k4

EDIT: THREAD REACHES 150 POSTS WITHOUT GETTING LOCKED / DELETED - THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US.
    • Up x 1
  11. Monkeydmomo

I'll give you my Chorizo Colombiano recipe, it comes with cream filling and dos huevos on the side, puto maricon resingado de mierda.
  12. Cswic

As resident whale, I decided that ZAPS is going to go into merchandising so that way we can offer little odds and ends to our fans, aka guys who send hate tells.
    • Up x 4
  13. Frizzbro

14. chrisbeebops

[IMG]
  15. ChapmanBaxter

Back when I was a cop, me and the lads would go on patrol on a Friday night and play a game called SACKS, DRUNKS AND TAZERS.

Playing against ZAPS is like being one of the drunks...
  16. Genserik

I want to see someone with a tattoo in the small of their back that says, "Mad Cuz Bad"
  17. ViXeN

Damn it, why didn't I think of that first... I could have made my own shirts with that slogan on them. :eek:
  18. Frizzbro

Looking for more dudes/skanks that are good at video games.

If you main in a killing class(HA,LA,MAX) have 3.5+ KD with good acc stats/infantry stats. Support players(Medic, Engi) 2+ KD with good infantry stats. ZAPS is currently stacked on Infiltrators but the option will be open with the right player.

All possible recruits will be on our mumble playing with us so we can feel you up & feel you out. Most dont work out. The few that work out are glad they joined up. This process can take a week to several weeks till we can give you a yay or nay on joining up with us. We do NOT require you to lower your standards to status: fanboy scrub tier and tag up in our farm team. We play 4 keeps and arent looking to show you how to aim or teach situational awareness. We expect you to be at that level already if trying to join ZAPS. #getgood

19. xxSparkyxx

#getaimbots
    • Up x 1
  20. CaptHaddock

We have a 6 month probation period before handing out unicorns and rainbows. Muffins may give share his rainbow sooner if asked nicely