Double XP Weekend

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Jan 17, 2014.

1. HadesR

Matthew Higby @mhigby

We're going to be opening the double XP floodgates in @planetside2 from Noon PST today through 11:59PM PST on Monday! Enjoy!
    • Up x 9
  2. DrunkenDoughnuts

3. cruczi

Knew it.
  4. Pootisman

damn, this weekend i planned to finally play some of the 40+ games i bought during the last steam sales ... looks like they have to wait another week.
  5. DeadlyPeanutt

6. Amarsir

Think Fios people will be able to play on Waterson/Mattherson by then? The pipeline has been futzed since Wednesday and SOE's tech support folks are wasting their time checking dxdiag for driver issues.
  7. Ribero

HadesR putting in work again, bringing the forums the news fresh off of the twitter.

Thanks man.
    • Up x 3
  8. VaIhall

9. Tommyp2006

Only 1 million XP till BR 100! Lets do this!
    • Up x 2
  10. Kaserai

11. Alizona

Yay! This is how I make my levels now that I'm into the 70's. By the end of the weekend I can be at level 74 maybeeeeee... But only because I'm this close || to level 71 and a new Title. Not sure I'm too keen on giving up "Immortal" tho! :)
  12. FieldMarshall

Thanks for letting us know.

In spite of higby being higby, trying to hide it from everyone.
  13. Aegis Titan

Hmm so according to the tweet it'll last till 11:59 PM PST, which means till tuesday morning for Europeans?
  14. MrMurdok

The one weekend I decide to go to my family for...

...My brother's gonna kill me.