[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. huller

if we team up next time we will be INVINCIBUHL!
  2. Bvenged

I think I just need a hug. It was a traumatic experience to eat so much C4.
  3. Bvenged

4. Bvenged

New Alliance
    As you know, WASP is apart of the NCTO (New Conglomorate Treaty Organisation) Alliance on Miller, an alliance of the biggest and best outfits on the NC side of the server who get together every 2 weeks for an operation to win the game.

Well, after a lengthy meeting last night, we're now apart of a second alliance as well:

MILLER ALLIANCES COMMAND
    This alliance houses not just the outfits of NCTO, but the outfits of our TR and VS alliance counterparts as well.

Monthly event
    We have our own private TeamSpeak and forum to organise server-wide events, and we'll be getting the ball rolling on the last Friday of every month with a HUGE alliance clash over mutual objectives. This is going to be so big & so awesome!

Engineered Outfit Fights
    Also, an agreement was made to use the new TeamSpeak as a way to pre-arrange fights. For example, if we want to fight Vanu outfits one night this week, we can jump in the TS, message a VS leader to do the same, and then arrange mutual objectives to fight over (such as a single lattice lane fought over by DIGT and WASP).

The future is bright for PS2 & Miller.
  5. huller

kewl
  6. Dotz0r

Miller alliance command?

Seriously?

Miller ********** is much better.

Or superfunmillertime4ever
  7. Ulysees

TBH I'd love to take MillerCircleGerk or MLG to Woodman and batter KOTV cos you know. Vanu.
  8. Bvenged

9. YamiNoTenshi

Wang And Starfish Probing INC.
  10. Bvenged

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. YamiNoTenshi

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. Bvenged

Two can play at this game!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. YamiNoTenshi

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Dotz0r

WASP - We all suck Penus

Sorry to the WASP squad I prevented from bringing freedom to the Bastion. Those sundies and squad, i did it to protect you!

p.s psst yami, your lair is safe!
  15. Bvenged

Don't worry, we took special care to rid your oppressive actions from Southern Esamir. :)
  16. Napoleon64

Always a pleasure to see you guys on the battlefield. We ended up having to go and deal with Vanu at Elli Forest Pass, but good fights around the Octagon all the same.
    • Up x 1
  17. Dotz0r

Oh, you must have witnessed our "Who can build a better tank convoy" between us and OCB. Which ended up Doing a mass drive-by on CONZ at bridge ward.

Or our "Lets just get a crap ton of libs, and wipe bridge ward off the map".

Very oppressive.
    • Up x 1
  18. LordMondando

I think your referring to the battle of cuddle hill (north west of Bridge ward).

19/1/2014 NEVAR FORGET.
    • Up x 1
  19. YamiNoTenshi

I approve of this message.
  20. Bvenged

Last post of the page (I think)!