SOE. Really?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kaserai, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaserai

I can understand a 1-2 hour delay on a particular server, but over 5 hours? Really? Connery is still not up and since all of the EU servers are down, I can't play my Cobalt char. Not only can I not play any of these characters, but apparently I can't delete one of my less played toons so I can go make a noob toon on a server that IS up. Im SOL

/End rant
  2. bPostal

**** happens. If you're fiending that bad, it doesn't take but a moment to create a new account for new character creation.
    • Up x 2
  3. Kaserai

I currently am at the max for created accounts, and since you cant delete accounts during a patch, that means I cannot create a new account.
    Yeah.. Suck it
  4. Pirbi

Worse, alert ends a few minutes AFTER the server goes down (Waterson). At least they warned us. But the platoon setup was glitched so we had to run all the squads through teamspeak. Still a great fight on Indar to the VS warpgate.
    • Up x 1
  5. Pingonaut

Well excuse them for putting quality over quick fixes that will require more downtime in the long run.
  6. bPostal

I think you think I'm talking about deleting or creating a new character. I am not. You can create a whole new SOE account and use that to log into PS2. This being a F2P game and everything you won't even get charged.
    So maybe try reading what I'm actually saying instead of what you think I mean before you ask me to pull out a microscope and a fine comb.
  7. TalonVI

I was there too Pirbi. I was on the VS side and we could not get through that base to get to your bio lab for the life of us. Was a good fight. We got disconnected 5 minutes before the end of the alert. I complained on the forums and was told it was a false alarm and my thread was locked. Sure enough the server was up but the alert was gone. :( oh well.
  8. Kaserai

uH
    Now now my little friend - do not blame me for your obvious failure with clear and logical construction.
    Regardless, thank you for the clarification
  9. bptest

I wanted to check and see what your problem was, I'm not sure. I was literally able to create this account moments ago.
    Some peoples kids I guess...Oh well.
  10. DG-MOD-17

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.