At every Fight... at every Base... at every Faction... you find these guys.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darkelfdruid_LOL, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Darkelfdruid_LOL

I mean come on!!!! I understand if someone is spamming lolpods. Tanks shooting from afar... There was NOTHING. Literally could go out of spawn and just afk there for a minute and not get hit even once.

Still don't exactly know what they were shooting at.
    • Up x 19
  2. ronjahn

3. Cowabunga

SPAWN ROOM WARRIORS ASSEMBLE!!!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 18
  4. Serafine

That... is just Ceres Vanu randoms. I don't expect ANYTHING from them. Not anymore.
  5. sauna

Hahh, yeah I've been screaming at NC on Miller for a year to get the hell out of spawn rooms.

Devs: remove the possibility of firing through shields, both ways. Build more cover so people can exit spawn more safely. Have teleporters in every spawn. Mark the teleporters by connecting them with a dotted line or something so people understand where they go.
    • Up x 1
  6. Monkeydmomo

That's so sad.
  7. AnotherNoob

I don't see what the problem is, if they go outside they might hurt their KD, which as we all know determines how good you are :eek: You don't want to be one of those bads who just run and try to cap the point with the risk of dyeing!
    • Up x 1
  8. SenEvason

I'm okay with people trying to kill enemies from inside spawn, especially when surrounded and outgunned, but this...this is just ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  9. CaptHaddock

The number of fights where pop is 50/50, or slightly in your favor, but half of your pop is camping the spawn room too scared to move, is incredible. There is nothing like taking a point with pop advantage and being outnumbered.

Of course, usually the attackers have the same snipers camping around their spawn points sniping back. Usually it ends in a wash I guess.

I wouldn't be surprised if people don't quite understand the point of taking objectives.
  10. Nerovox

Risk aversion sniperz... yay
  11. BITES

lol useless flesh bags.
  12. Winfield

Haha, excellent choice of music Darkelf, +1 from me.

These are exactly the kind of people who deserve to get teamkilled and I feel no pity for them if they do.
  13. Axehilt

Can't leave spawn, clowns will eat me.

• Up x 7
  14. Fenrys

I've seen that kind of thing happen when an overrun base suddenly gets reinforced.
    The previously outnumbered defenders are not immediately aware that backup has arrived.
  15. Rogueghost

Ironically its always the worst players who go out of their way to pad K/D.
  16. TheBlindFreak

Switch to engi, lay tank mines.

While people are questioning the logic of laying tank mines indoors, place C4.

Blow up said C4 as you run out the spawn shield.

Carry on about your business.
    • Up x 1
  17. FocusLight

Pitiful weaklings.

You should have gone up behind them, told them what failures they are, then gunned down the whole bunch. Hitting them where it hurts is the only way to make these people learn.
    • Up x 2
  18. Eyeklops

I agree...I probably would have blowed them up for fun.
  19. Robes

dying*
  20. JorgeSarcos

LOL Even worst! i once saw a team of 6 NCs take a small outpost when we (VS) were 12 and literally there was 11 of them staying at spawn room and only me going out, i left to another continent after being ***** over and over again near the A point... i hate our own faction noobs :confused: