Server Downtime for ESF Update January 16, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Underrun

I know another MMO that amends their service status when they go over. So, we know it's possible.
  2. CrazyCanadian24

And once again, SOE not only fails to make the ETA, they keep going for hours on end. It's starting to feel like they're doing this just to spite us, and no, I wouldn't put it over them.
  3. Nexus545

I just wish SOE would make their estimated downtimes longer than expected then we would think we're playing ealry. Almost every update runs late...

How about taking your future estimates and doubling them SOE? People love to think they are playign early because the devs are fast. When you make a shorter estimate and run late people think it's bad. Not saying I do but that's how people work.
    • Up x 1
  4. VALCHKYRIE

i think they love to screw EU prime time and our "prime days" wednesday and the week ends...
  5. why spend my cash?

"Downtime ETA: Up to 3 hours (for staggered world unlock to minimize load issues)"

WHAT A JOKE 3 1/2 HOURS NOW !!!
  6. Church41349

Any day now.............
  7. DLL2

don"t forget
    Patch day no play.
    • Up x 1
  8. Living 3nd

2. 4. 6. 8 roll this update faster mate
    • Up x 1
  9. Underrun

Withdraw symptoms are kicking-in.... they're literally... kicking my ***.
  10. Felkuro

Sometimes the unexpected happens nothing they can do or we can do about. Yelling and whining on the forums wont help. Im sure they work hard on getting the game back online.. Afterall its costing them more money the longer they keep the servers offline.

And to people looking ofr a Fix.. go download the PTS client and play there in the meantime.
    • Up x 2
  11. Mcintosh288

... We're waiting, SOE ...
  12. SlothSausage

Funny if the server NEVER comes back :eek:
  13. Azarga

Still no Infantry-seeking Missiles?! :eek:
    How can we have lock-ons for everything but infantry? This is very unfair for pilots and puts them at great disadvantage!
    Very unfair for pilots! Infantry too strong! Very unfair! :eek:

:eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :eek::eek:
  14. KingOfLuck

Yes! Americans hate Europeans! With your fancy designer sunglasses, well-built sports cars, and oven-baked bread. Of course they're screwing you guys over on purpose, why wouldn't they?
  15. vsae

Never play on a patch day!

:eek:
  16. VALCHKYRIE

because infantry i way too many discreet in that game...
  17. Grayson

Everyone clam the frak down! When the servers are up we will still need to wait............

for the hotfix.
  18. faykid

im already out of booze and i havent even played yet
    im disappoint
  19. Felkuro

man that oven baked bread is good! XD
    • Up x 1
  20. MichaelS

well I'll guess the reaction on an announcement "we **** up the whole EU prime time" are much better :D
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.