[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. YamiNoTenshi

*Walks up*
    Hey, you gonna pick that up *swirls the baton of space oppression* or do we have a problem?
  2. Bvenged

WASP Inc. recruitment is now restricted.

Our application process has been altered to limit the number of new applicants whilst we monitor our size and performance.
    This is just a precautionary measure so we can give attention to our current probationers and monitor our realistic size.

We have always dreamed of getting 6 squads of active members online every night. Having capable amounts of infantry, armour and air running concurrently - with tight teamwork and tactics, effective coordination and strategy, and high standards of play - is a dream come true.

Right now we are comfortable with our size. As strong advocates of team play in a true combined arms structure, where we outplay our opponents rather than outnumber them, we want to make sure it stays that way.

Internal News Update:
    - STING is still hiring members internally and our competitive interest is picking up.
    - WASP & NC will be kicking your *** in every corner of Auraxis until you start seeing yellow and black and blue in your sleep.

To join WASP Inc, you will need either:
    1. A referral from a full WASP Inc PS2 member.
    2. An exceptionally strong and detailed application.
    This restriction is ongoing until further notice.
  3. YamiNoTenshi

It would seem that the baton of space oppression was a little too effective...
  4. Bvenged

Hahah seems so :p
    Can I open up a freedom shop that sell novelty freedom pie's please?
  5. YamiNoTenshi

Only if I get to dip my baton in them before you sell them :p
  6. Bvenged

No deal. You'll spoil the recipe. I'm going back to war.

*Grumbles, grabs EM6, slings it over shoulder and then meanders out of the door*
  7. YamiNoTenshi

*Hits in the back of the head with the baton and drags off to Dotz oppression dungeon*
  8. Arphelior

*runs off to the BRTD thread*
  9. Arphelior

Our forums will be down tomorrow for approximately 2 to 6 hours while we change from vbulletin to XenForo.

Thank you for you patience.

No Yami, not that kind of surprise
  10. Dotz0r

Can i and yami come and crayon all over your new forum?
  11. YamiNoTenshi

The real question is, can they stop us?
  12. Bvenged

Maybe we want you to. Didn't think of that, did'cha?!?!
  13. YamiNoTenshi

Look! I wrote "Bvenged is a butt munching beaver" right on the wall with red crayons :D
  14. huller

Now into the disinfaction showers you go, you might catch a bad case of love for shotguns
  15. YamiNoTenshi

Uhoh, jump to 1:18:55 and watch 30 seconds or so....

16. Bvenged

Aye. I should've brought a jackhammer. :)

But jeez, that scrim was a total mess for us. Good fun, but a logistical nightmare. The problems with the PTS and the horrors of that night is why we're taking it slow with jumping in the competitive scene.
  17. YamiNoTenshi

Yeah we had the same problems, we just adapted little faster and it was enough for us to grab the middle base, I really enjoyed the match and I'm hoping the nexus will have gotten some love when we have a rematch, atleast enough so we can be in squads and still have the ability to spawn :p

And never foget, you guys are my favourite enemies <3
  18. Ulysees

Any idea if Nexus is fixed now? Really would like to get this rematch on and see how we do with everything working properly. Was fun when it was broken it will be amazing when it's fixed.
  19. Bvenged

The only reason you won was because you got to the middle base first. The only reason that happened was because we didn't realise we had to disable 2 generators at first base. Lack of research and intel scolded us and cost us the 5 minutes it took you to get adjacency to middle base.

Also, 0 infantry resources hurt us more as we had to attack you.

BUT I don't want to squabble over a crappy match. It was great fun otherwise and BRTD played well. Hopefully we showed you the importance of air as much as you showed us the usefulness of Light Assaults.

I'm still a little sore over losing it, but maybe that's because I expected better than a broken server, non-replenished resources and no time to explore the bases - all of which we were told we would get.
  20. huller

I used a shotgun (a TR one, covered in tactical superiority and bacon) once and i never loved it like I <3 my Carv